Are you addicted or normal trader ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you addicted or normal trader ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Are you addicted or normal trader ?

I have been trading for 5 years... I have lost huge amount of money from that market... but still I'm trading.. Even I'm totally addicted... In opening time I can't leave the chart.. I have to see the chart after few moment again and again.. Even when I gossip with my friends I also watch the price by my handset even sometimes I call to my home to let me know the price.. Any way what about you ?? :)

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    there are many people that make good profits from forex. they are all forex trader and want a good income in forex trading market. i think all are normal trader in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    I have been trading for 5 years... I have lost huge amount of money from that market... but still I'm trading.. Even I'm totally addicted... In opening time I can't leave the chart.. I have to see the chart after few moment again and again.. Even when I gossip with my friends I also watch the price by my handset even sometimes I call to my home to let me know the price.. Any way what about you ?? :)
    I was a normal trader. I do not get addicted to trading, since trading will lead to addiction in a margin call, so I'm very cautious about my trading, including applying good money management to avoid the addiction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am sending more than 8 hours for forex learning, demo practicing and trading with small lot size. Though I have no such intention to become addicted, but I can see that I am going to become addicted slowly with forex trade and I feel proud for that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i am working in this business as a part time job . i work in this business 3 hours daily and i am really happy of my trading . so i think i am a normal trade not addicted . it is my part time work . i love this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I am not addicted in foreign exchange trading because the reason is that I am a part time trader because I am a student and I have not enough time to do trading regularly and professionally and I am a junior trader also not a professional trader so that is the reason I am not addicted in the foreign exchange trading and only do trading 2 to 3 hours in a day as normal trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Wow, great. I like trading forex but I am not addicted to forex trading. Once when I was a beginner, I often think about forex trading, wherever I am, I am always nervous when i did not see the forex charts, but I would not necessarily open orders. But now I really want to trade forex with a more relaxed, because previously I've really struggled to learn forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I don’t know mean addicted or normal trading but for love forex trading is yes. I love forex trading. Person with a business or a hobby it feel in love when the activities provide fun and benefits. Someone who likes to paint, he became in love with the painting, Thus we are on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    my,i share a bit of the same addiction as you but mostly during my free time i use most of my free time trading forex and as you i have lost a lot of money too,but from all my experience of trading i have learnt that our attitude towards trading forex is very important,its very easy to be attached to forex market hence its is the money market,where it is belived that you can earn beyond your imagination,with this mind set you will lose touch of what is important which is understand what you are up against before you invest your money.learning first is key before investing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Wow, great. I like trading forex but I am not addicted to forex trading. Once when I was a beginner, I often think about forex trading, wherever I am, I am always nervous when i did not see the forex charts, but I would not necessarily open orders. But now I really want to trade forex with a more relaxed, because previously I've really struggled to learn forex.
    it very important not to get addicted to this business of trading not matter the profit we might be making when trading it very important we trader dont get addicted to the market,personally for me,i dont think i am addicted to the market,though i like to check on my trade from time to time and when i see some new opportunity to make money i enter trading basically am a long term trader,so i dont spend much time on chart.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast