How can I instal roboforex trading platform?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can I instal roboforex trading platform?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17

How can I instal roboforex trading platform?

I am newbie and at present involved with forum posting with a hope to start trade when it reached 1000 points. I do not find any live chat option in this forum through which I can get help to instal trading platform and proceed further.
    Can expert suggest me how can I do it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I am newbie and at present involved with forum posting with a hope to start trade when it reached 1000 points. I do not find any live chat option in this forum through which I can get help to instal trading platform and proceed further.
    Can expert suggest me how can I do it?
    It's totally easy way to install... when you will open a trading account you will get a link with long in detail in your mail about Mt4... Just click the link then download... After download just click that software and then Next and next... Your software will be installed atomically...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Its very easy you just need to download open and its instaling automaticly on your PC you just need to find on the site download mt4 platform and you can go its downloading very quickly i think just need 35MB free space.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To install RoboForex trading platform, we can download RoboForex platform for forex trading, we entered into roboforex.com site, I recommended you may use MT4 platform, this is good for beginner, this is link:
    http://my.roboforex.com/files/filema...e/mt4setup.exe
    then we can enter the login account trading that we use, if you use bonus forum, then you can login to your trading account with trading account on your register in the forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i dont know why this kind of question traders ask in thread this is very simple just open the website of roboforex and click on trading conditions and then select meta trader 4 or 5 depending on you and download it and install it on your pc and enter your login detail and server to open your account on terminal.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's very easy all you need do is visit the main site of WWW.roboforex.com and click on mt4 trading platform then select the type of platform that you which to download when you click on it an icon would appear,click on save then your done and for the mobile platform visit m.roboforex.com and use the same procedure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Before you can using or working in roboforex trading business you can learn about it from those who spent a lot of time in forex trading business,and shiai knowledge about business, and specailly using demo account we can make a good platform for us in roboforex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    yes it is so easy to install mt4 roboforex setup, just download th stup file than press ok wait if there buttons you just choose ok button until the end of setup time, after setup finished you just can start your mt4 trading platform to enter the market with your live account or your demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    You can instal roboforex trading platform by using demo account, from here you can learn all about forex trading business and gain knowledge about business, or you can choose one teacher before you starts forex trading business, a teacher who have spent a lot of time in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    it is vsery easy and i think that it is the most easy task ever as here in forex market you can make profit very easily if you have the basic idea about the market and then you can make proift very easily , you need to have a terminal and then you need to download it from the site of broker.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast