Don't carry any trade for recovering lose.. !!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't carry any trade for recovering lose.. !!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Don't carry any trade for recovering lose.. !!

Sometimes we can see many traders carry some minus figure trade what should be really closed... We should wait for that time when the market price is broken any level against his trade... He should close that trade after breaking level and should make another opposite trade to make profit... By that way he can recover his lose also and he may get some profit or he can minimize his lose.. This is the perfect system I think.. So it's really unnecessary to carry any minus figured trade to recover the lose..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I don't think we need to close the ongoing trade where floating minus profit remains exist. Why should not we wait for the better result to rescue loss? May be market trend changed any time through which the floating loss can be recovered. However, the market totally betray us, then it will be wise to close the trade and wait for further good opportunity to recover the loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex is a business that difficult to understand easily so we need so highly skill about forex. Sometimes we face those kind of problem so first we have to find out how bad it will be if it's so bad then we should close it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion when we have trade loss, its okay that is business. There we get loss and there we get a profit. Recovering any loss with open new trade without pay attention to how trading strategy work and plan would make us getting more loss. It was a bad habit. When I had a loss then wait for another opportunity in accordance trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    write entry point is very important i think if any one who is not much good in analysis then try to trade with small lot size and if market goes against the trade than put new trade little higher of 1st one and and close the both trades when total is in profit when i was newbie i use this strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Open other order as the previous order is not lost like the right steps to recover our loss from forex trading. Other order the fear that we open will also make a loss and it could threaten our margin strength in forex trading. So I think we better wait for the order to make a profit loss or we close in fewer losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    it very wrong to want to make up for our loss immediately when trading,when we loss when trading we need to be very patient and prepared on the market,so that we can easily understand what to do when trading,losing is part of trading and the more knowldge we have on the market,the more change we stand to make profit,trading to make up for loss only lead to more loss we need to be patient even after loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    A lot of forex traders make the mistake of leaving a loosing trade open hoping that market price will reverse back to the direction of their trade but they end up only being dissapointed most of the time. It is far better to close a loosing trade early to prevent loss the whole account

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Thats a very important point you made there about not carrying your trades for too long especially when its in a minus figure,holding on to a losing entry can a times affect your dicision making because you would want to wait until it hits your profit target,which in turn might not so at that moment you would be confused in deciding your next step so its best you close your order in other to move on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the trader after loss should not trade again because he will not be ready for this and so he may make more mistakes and this lead to more loss,his is because he will trade randomly just for trying to recover the loss and so he will not be able to take the right decision for trading and will not be able to trade in the proper positions and the final results will be more loss

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast