Don't make any trade to recover any lose while you losing money !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't make any trade to recover any lose while you losing money !!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Don't make any trade to recover any lose while you losing money !!

Yes my topic is really too special and also strange... Actually most of the traders make trade to recover their previous lose when he lost money... I think that's the one another reason to be emotional... We know that Forex market is not for emotional person... Just wait for better chance to make perfect trade to get profit... When you can make profit without caring the previous lose... Your lose will be minimizing by maximizing profit with better trade.. Even in that time you can control your emotion also.. So no need think that what you have lost.. Just think that how to earn to the next...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Yes my topic is really too special and also strange... Actually most of the traders make trade to recover their previous lose when he lost money... I think that's the one another reason to be emotional... We know that Forex market is not for emotional person... Just wait for better chance to make perfect trade to get profit... When you can make profit without caring the previous lose... Your lose will be minimizing by maximizing profit with better trade.. Even in that time you can control your emotion also.. So no need think that what you have lost.. Just think that how to earn to the next...
    Actually this is a burning issue for all the forex traders, even I am also sufferer for floating loss. I am in hesitation to close the floating loss trade because the possibility of market movement can become positive to rescue the loss. In general, we need to follow news and make proper analysis before closing loss trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes this was my first mistake but i realize after loosing whole of my amount, once when I face some loss in a currency pair ( i was in long position) after some down ward added one more lot so that I can average my first buying, then again it fall and during this I had already added 7 lot and which blow my account and their si not single money left for future trading. SO close your position while making loss and stay away from market until you know the reason of your wrong strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Many traders after face some loss, use more risk in their next trades, they are in revenge and wanted to cover the loss in one trader but it is the difficult and risky market in which we cannot recover our loss in one trade, it takes much time to cover the big loss in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    many traders after experience some decrease, use more risk in their next offers, they are in revenge and preferred to secure the loss of one trader but it is the complicated and risky market in which we cannot recover our loss of one business, it needs much time to secure the big loss of forex dealing.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well there are traders who hedge their positions if the price goes against them, but this is based on an already established trading plan and not for the sake of trying to revenge on the market to give you back what you lost, it every important to think over your decisions based on what you see in the price chart and not what you except.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is the business which have profit as well as loss but hard work is key here and it is essential for us for our rewarding career. Lack of hard work will gives us much loss and we will never able to earn much money every time so it is important for us here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    sometimes, when the trader got some loses or problem , so they wanted to get back their losing for their money as fast as they can, at this situation, they took the higher risk and hoped to get their money back, but at last, just increased some losing and make empty their balance because blowing the account, and it means, some of us did not realize if we was trapped by emotion,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    lose in this business is something we need to learn to accept when trading and this is why making us of stop loss is highly important when trading as well,the kinda understanding we have on the market determine how we recover our loss when trading all trader are bound to loss when trading in this business but our experience will determine how we recover it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes sir I can understand that if we will try to make money after loosing some fund then it will affect our trading more badly because we will try to recover our profit and will use bigger lot size in trading this type of trading is called as emotional trading so don't do that sir

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast