Need to watch the market's chart between 20 minutes in 24 hrs !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to watch the market's chart between 20 minutes in 24 hrs !!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Need to watch the market's chart between 20 minutes in 24 hrs !!

I think a trader should watch the market between 20... Cause anytime market sentiment and market movement can be changed for anytime... Even we may have to change our strategy also.. Even we can learn about new pattern... So of course we need to watch the chart again and again in 24 hrs.. Then we can enlarge our knowledge about market movement in saa Allah... What you think ???

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I agree with you if we make an order we must watch the market because if we have huge losses we must stop it very quickly to not have more or if you satisfied with your earnig to stop if before falling into losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we do need to monitor market charts every time, especially when we're opening orders. Because if we lose then we could make the time for us examine where lies the mistake we did, so that later we can find a solution to deal with the situation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    you are right we need not watch market always because market is always move able.we should watch market at news time..news time market keep very busy..so we should not trade in this time..if you trade in this time and trade without watching chart you will loss in this market.So be careful always new time in forex market and trade very carefully..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    though i might agree we need to monitors our trading especially when we are active on the market,if our order is still pending i dont think we need to check much but the most important time to keep track of the market is when news are being release because the market might change direction and it only safe ofr us when we are around.so i kinda agree with might be checking trading every 20 min

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Keeping a close watch at the currency market is a very important thing a trader who is serious with his or her trading career should do.Although the timely interval you need to check the currency market all depends on your trading strategy, for me I check the market on an hourly bases and the inkt reason I might check the market again is when an economical event is coming up or news release.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Right. We need to watch the chart after 30 minutes with a view to make better market analysis. I am also doing it at my present trading. Many times it is observed that market trend are changing within very short time. If we analyze the market after 30 minutes interval, then we can able to see major change in the market trend manytimes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    You are right. We should watch market between 20 minute and if it possible we should observed it all the day. I think all professional trader observe market very frequently and they think its are their jobs. So for all newbie trader should check out market movement all time if it is possible and when they learned much about Forex then they act like professional trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Trading is an individual perception.
    So every trader have their own analysis and trading strategy, some love to trade every second, and some love to trade positional,
    Some love to learn more and some love to trade more.
    My strategy is stay in one side by seeing moving averages and do not watch market 24 hour as it will force you to do frequent trade and some time it become dangerous because of over trading.
    I just watch moving averages for creating positional so do not watch 20 minute chart on regular basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

The Forex trading the open market business where the traders can work as much as they like. The traders can earn a huge amount of money through this business. For this reason the need to analyze the market condition almost 20 minutes in 24 hours that may be very helpful for the greater interest of the traders success-fullness.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast