How much strategies do you use in your trading ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much strategies do you use in your trading ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

How much strategies do you use in your trading ??

I think a trader should not use one strategy in Forex market.. Cause all time market sentiment is not same.. So he has to make more strategies what is essential in different times... So I have about 5 strategies in my trading... What about your ???

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes. I have had 3 trading strategy for the market is trending, the market is sideways, news release. But the third strategy I've outlined into one trading strategy. I want to trade with simple so I can not take any chances. I would like to tell you that too many strategy can lead to confusion and stress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    ya every day market has different condition and we get success if we make strategy according to trend. we have to learn more strategy to trade in every condition of market i use 3 to 4 strategy's in my trading my strategy's are basic strategy's, and i make changes in strategy according to trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I use three technical strategies in forex trading, where each of the strategies I use has a specific function when trading forex. So because I use three strategies that I use quite a lot of indicators that I use for analyzing the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    I use three technical strategies in forex trading, where each of the strategies I use has a specific function when trading forex. So because I use three strategies that I use quite a lot of indicators that I use for analyzing the forex market.
    well as for me,i dont use any indicators when trading and i use one market strategy to trade the market,but what i make sure i do before trading any pair is to understand the market condition because all trading strategy work but they do on different market condition,this why our strategy might for some time and act like it not working at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly more profitable for a forex trader to have more than one trading strategy so that the trader can always benefit from the market at all times and in all market conditions. So that a trader can scalp when needed and also trade longterm when necessary

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's all about understanding if your good in identifying market sentiment,then you shouldnt have problem in following up on price movement,its vey true on the fact that market or price movement is sometimes changes on its pattern,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have more than 10 different trdaing strategy, but i mostly use two if it to avoid complication and complexities of trading, what i have learned about fore business is very much, this is why i do not let my emotion or the ability that i have in the market to over-rule me, it is not a good idea for doing trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i use only one strategy because this is better and and let me concentrate well than trading with many strategies and i try to improve it continuously to give me better results,but i reach this strategy after testing many strategies,so it is better for the new trader to test many strategies to be able to find the suitable one for him that can give him a good results

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that it is better that we should use one strategy at the time for forex trading...i am also using one strategy for it, because if i can make profit with it, then i continue with that strategy and it will be easy to handle it...but if my strategy failed, then i will make a complete analysis and try to improve it..if still, it does not work, then i will switch to another strategy..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast