Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release
Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 860

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21

    Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

    According to the last NFP Event which took EURUSD down for over 170 pips. Like I love making use of candle stick patterns and also S&R level, I got my signal about it on the daily chart time frame with a bearish Pin bar indicating a possible downward movement.

    EURUSDDaily.png

    The red arrow indicating the Bearish pin bar And the price went down straight to my support line(I got that minor support from the 4 hour time frame)

    And since this signaled a downward in EURUSD. It means AUDUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD and NZDUSD will also go down during the news release while USDJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD will all move up. And they did as expected only USDCAD which is currently under a weekly broken support line now serving as resistance line, therefore that line prevent the news impact on USDCAD.

    USDCADWeekly.png

    In conclusion, such signals happen most times, but then we have to know that nothing is certain in forex market, through experience we will get to know the decision to make, also risk and money management is important, I don't trade the news, I trade the candle stick patterns in support with S&R levels..

    Thanks.

    Hope this helps.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by splash; 06-15-2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Adding broken attachments.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,947
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    It is a nice thread but the attachments you given are not working. Please check it . In trading, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups. Traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candle sticks patterns. Both would be good as far as the analysis of the trader is right. So you got right signal for NFP news release, hope you bagged some nice pips.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    working of the high impact issues of the news and regulation by the release of institution those works of the good chance also as occupying the use of the pattern strategy and more on confirmation signals as those to had with the customs on records with the notice on practice of the application by the past terms on qualification as referring the higher on precision and strength as supporting the use as working in occasion.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is a nice thread but the attachments you given are not working. Please check it . In trading, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups. Traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candle sticks patterns. Both would be good as far as the analysis of the trader is right. So you got right signal for NFP news release, hope you bagged some nice pips.
    I have fixed it now. Yeah, I think we just need to give forex more time and learn, I mean, there are no holy grail in the business, nothing works that perfectly in forex trading.

    All we need to do is to master the strategy and follow it, so far so good, that has been what I have been doing and it has been paying me off and making me make more money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,446
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Well, dear friend, I think you have made a good point there, but one needs to however master the act of the candle stick pattern to know how it tallies with news, and also not all the candle stick patterns are that good some are just going to make you make some mistakes. I would just recommend that you make use of stoploss the right way.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Sorry but I am not able to see your attachment's. May be sum bug is still there please fix that, By the way I don't do trade much on news time but trading with support and resistance points always beneficial for trader because all we know that this this is the basic rule of our trading to follow technical analysis. Support and resistance points plus pin bar combination could be a good trading style specially on news

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Sorry but I am not able to see your attachment's. May be sum bug is still there please fix that, By the way I don't do trade much on news time but trading with support and resistance points always beneficial for trader because all we know that this this is the basic rule of our trading to follow technical analysis. Support and resistance points plus pin bar combination could be a good trading style specially on news
    I don't really know what is going on, I fixed it previously and it worked, maybe I will have to upload it again and see what happens. Same here, I don't trade on news as well.

    But then, there are some really important event that I do make use of use in managing my positions, when I say I don't trade on news I mean I don't make my decisions based on news, I make them based on the chart trend and the candle stick patterns.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I don't really know what is going on, I fixed it previously and it worked, maybe I will have to upload it again and see what happens. Same here, I don't trade on news as well.

    But then, there are some really important event that I do make use of use in managing my positions, when I say I don't trade on news I mean I don't make my decisions based on news, I make them based on the chart trend and the candle stick patterns.
    Let me check mate, oh I can't see your screenshots too better to talk with Gamer moderator about this. He will solve your problem mate, and its very necessary to add screenshots in your threads because by it we can read and see more clearly and deeply your thread. You can add one more time your screenshots and if they will do not work then you can contact to moderator's.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Let me check mate, oh I can't see your screenshots too better to talk with Gamer moderator about this. He will solve your problem mate, and its very necessary to add screenshots in your threads because by it we can read and see more clearly and deeply your thread. You can add one more time your screenshots and if they will do not work then you can contact to moderator's.
    I just fixed it again now, and I think it will be now on . Well, you can take a read again to understand my post and why I love the candle stick pattern, though some times we should not follow them when we are not clear of the market movement, it is better to have an intact balance than loss.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Let me check mate, oh I can't see your screenshots too better to talk with Gamer moderator about this. He will solve your problem mate, and its very necessary to add screenshots in your threads because by it we can read and see more clearly and deeply your thread. You can add one more time your screenshots and if they will do not work then you can contact to moderator's.
    I just fixed it again now, and I think it will be now on . Well, you can take a read again to understand my post and why I love the candle stick pattern, though some times we should not follow them when we are not clear of the market movement, it is better to have an intact balance than loss.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Candlestick pattern makes representation of the chart, it is a gamble to say it will represent how NFP will trade. It is not good to trade NFP with chart seen on the forex, the news will break and the way traders who are trading it interprets the news will make the movement you will see in the news and nay other news too.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •