Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 85
Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687 LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    candlestick and news can not be together i think we should avoid both because both are not based on some proper reasons as we can do technical trading. we can trade technical with good indicators and that is good also. we can not earn some good profit if we do not have good strategy. so learn trade and make strategy best then you can earn good here. no one can earn without learning a good strategy
    no way can be bad, i think news is best way if we learn it if we know about news and their effects we can trade properly, if we have done learning on news we can place right orders and can earn good, so make sure you properly trade and in news our management matter more then analysis, so we should make sure we use way but before doing real we should learn properly it, otherwise we can not survive with any strategy and simply can lose all

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no way can be bad, i think news is best way if we learn it if we know about news and their effects we can trade properly, if we have done learning on news we can place right orders and can earn good, so make sure you properly trade and in news our management matter more then analysis, so we should make sure we use way but before doing real we should learn properly it, otherwise we can not survive with any strategy and simply can lose all
    Nothing is bad except scalping and for trading news what I think is trader needs to be alert and focused throughout. I do believe that building the skills for trading news can be very profitable and that is what my current focus is to learn about. News have higher volatility and offers the chance for you to make more profits, so naturally it is going to involve more risk too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Nothing is bad except scalping and for trading news what I think is trader needs to be alert and focused throughout. I do believe that building the skills for trading news can be very profitable and that is what my current focus is to learn about. News have higher volatility and offers the chance for you to make more profits, so naturally it is going to involve more risk too.
    strategies are created for traders and they can choose which one works best for them. none of strategies would make traders feel so difficult to learn unless they don't really focus on learning and keep moving from one strategy to another. consistency is also important not just for making money but also with learning one strategy. trading with news is actually simple to do as long as we got the experience to face the same news for many times.

I do not think that there can be any candle stick movement that will predict possible movement after NFP news are released. I usually wait for NFP number to be released and watch where market moves. Sometimes NFP numbers are strong but there are false movements and market goes the right direction only after some time.

this usually happen in the market for those that trades with the strategy,its has happened to me as a trader so i can testify to it.even when it happens i don't know a news was coming out,i will just notice that my trades got to hit stop-loss very easily without taking time.you can try doing that when a volatile news is about coming out,just look for good signals on the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    this usually happen in the market for those that trades with the strategy,its has happened to me as a trader so i can testify to it.even when it happens i don't know a news was coming out,i will just notice that my trades got to hit stop-loss very easily without taking time.you can try doing that when a volatile news is about coming out,just look for good signals on the chart.
    my friend who trades with technical analysis once told me that there's no need for us, the traders to worry about any news release because our chart should be enough to tell us what's happening now and later with its patterns. secondly, there's a strategy to help us analyze market and use it wisely without missing a thing. then i told him as well that news plays its own role and to watch for immediate release, always look at your forex calendar or mt4 for updated news.

You know that I don't believe in this, I know the market and then I know the news, I can only make use of the candlestick in trading the technical method, as I don't make use of it with the use of the news, news can only be traded alone, for a better trading experience, just don't use the news but make use of the technical trading approach always.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You know that I don't believe in this, I know the market and then I know the news, I can only make use of the candlestick in trading the technical method, as I don't make use of it with the use of the news, news can only be traded alone, for a better trading experience, just don't use the news but make use of the technical trading approach always.
    actually from my opinion our more and more confirmation is good if we work hard here and try to analyze market in many ways we can do well, so candle patterns are also good here we should use them in trading,from my opinion in candle pattern we have doji, pin bar and some other, if we use them properly we can analyze reversal mode of trading, so learn and do as much as you can because our practice makes our trading best and perfect

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually from my opinion our more and more confirmation is good if we work hard here and try to analyze market in many ways we can do well, so candle patterns are also good here we should use them in trading,from my opinion in candle pattern we have doji, pin bar and some other, if we use them properly we can analyze reversal mode of trading, so learn and do as much as you can because our practice makes our trading best and perfect
    i prefer to stick to my trading strategy and focus on what i can read and understand. i'm not a fan of having multiple confirmations from different strategies or sources because my strategy is enough to give me few but accurate enough to give me profits. fortunately good performance depends not only with strategy but also with risk and money management as well. each accurate trade that well combined with those managements will produce a satisfying result.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i prefer to stick to my trading strategy and focus on what i can read and understand. i'm not a fan of having multiple confirmations from different strategies or sources because my strategy is enough to give me few but accurate enough to give me profits. fortunately good performance depends not only with strategy but also with risk and money management as well. each accurate trade that well combined with those managements will produce a satisfying result.
    Its a good approach to have faith in our knowledge and use our own strategy, thee are hundreds of strategies and we need not become jack of every strategy. As a matter of fact nothing is totally safe in Forex but still we can make things comfortable by exercising proper control on the risks. I think depending on our trading style we need certain specific skills and for news we need to be good with fundamental analysis.

Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687 LastLast