Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 84
Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

There is no candlestick patterns that can predict how market would move to the release of high impact news . The one you referred to in this thread might just be another case of coincidence which cannot be completely ruled out in the market . If you really want to trade economic news profitably, there is need for you to have sound knowledge of fundamental analysis and beside that , have good ability to manage the risks of trading

Non Farm payroll news data was billed for release two days ago which is the first Friday of the month, but unfortunately many Forex traders that were really expecting to earn from this news were left with disappointment, candles are just a sign about price movement, if this is your best predictions method for trading NFP, you need to come back with a better strategy, news are beautiful but obeying your candlestick strategies is one thing they will never do, indicators will prove to be better news trading strategy.

The candlestick after the NFP news will not always be good. sometimes it might seem be wise to follow them but even that will have their own limitation too. And we might even saw a lot of reversals on NFp trading too. Even if you possess a lot of knowledge regarding them, sometimes there are just too many manipulations regarding NFP trading.

Trader
    In forex trading, my trading strategies usually depend on the study of candlestick patterns only and I always combine it with a trading plan. In forex trading, it is better to make sure that you understand the business and can trade with good money and risk management. My trading strategies usually depend on the study of candlestick patterns only and I always combine it with a trading plan. So, it is better to make sure that you understand the business and can trade with good money and risk management.

A case of coincidence must not be taken as a rule of trading , I quite agree that market may work like that but that does not mean that candlestick patterns would always give traders some clues on where the market will go when high impact news is released . If you want to trade high impact news , please , go and learn fundamental analysis of trading otherwise stay off during the news time . There is nothing wrong fir a trader to have good mastery of both the technical and fundamental analysis

I don't agree to this because I believe that anything we are doing, we should do it right. Which means that, I don't think if we are trading and then making use of the news that we should associate it with the use of the candle stick, because news is different and then the use of candle stick is also different. Trading the news even make trading more complex.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I don't agree to this because I believe that anything we are doing, we should do it right. Which means that, I don't think if we are trading and then making use of the news that we should associate it with the use of the candle stick, because news is different and then the use of candle stick is also different. Trading the news even make trading more complex.
    news and candle both are different from each other this is confirm but i we talk about strategy both are not good from my opinion from both we can use technical way it have good reason to trade we depend on indicators these are best. in news we can not analyze market from its history that is nothing for us. so make sure you learn indicators and use them into trading

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    news and candle both are different from each other this is confirm but i we talk about strategy both are not good from my opinion from both we can use technical way it have good reason to trade we depend on indicators these are best. in news we can not analyze market from its history that is nothing for us. so make sure you learn indicators and use them into trading
    maybe sometimes chart patterns could signaled any possible news in market but i honestly found it rare in my entire career. i think it's because i never correlate candlestick patterns to trade with any news specially nfp after getting the knowledge that news is only sensible to understand through fundamental analysis while candlestick pattern is a part of technical analysis, which these two things are different and opposite to each other.

I don't know how this could be possible,but for me, I will not ask any one to make use of such method in trading, because the method and means that we should trade with has to be well mastered and understood. If we keep on trading with the candle stick in conjunction of the news, then one day we will probably be in a big mess and will loss our money so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I don't know how this could be possible,but for me, I will not ask any one to make use of such method in trading, because the method and means that we should trade with has to be well mastered and understood. If we keep on trading with the candle stick in conjunction of the news, then one day we will probably be in a big mess and will loss our money so bad.
    candlestick and news can not be together i think we should avoid both because both are not based on some proper reasons as we can do technical trading. we can trade technical with good indicators and that is good also. we can not earn some good profit if we do not have good strategy. so learn trade and make strategy best then you can earn good here. no one can earn without learning a good strategy

Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast