Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 83
Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

Trader
    Forex is a risky business and I suggest to focus our work with one type of analysis then increase our efforts only to it to get maximized results and better accuracy. Keep in mind that If a trader is interested in making money from forex trading, the earlier they start learning on how to make use of the chart information over the news, so always trade with a positive approach and with the better understanding of the NFP news for fruitful results.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    Forex is a risky business and I suggest to focus our work with one type of analysis then increase our efforts only to it to get maximized results and better accuracy. Keep in mind that If a trader is interested in making money from forex trading, the earlier they start learning on how to make use of the chart information over the news, so always trade with a positive approach and with the better understanding of the NFP news for fruitful results.
    one type of analysis can give us good experience but when we people use different also it increases our accuracy but at same time if we do not have ability we can confuse in many ways so we can lose. so i think its vary person to person we can earn properly if we have good ability to handle otherwise we should avoid it and should try some simple way for trading it can be one way as well

Candlesticks don't signal the movement of any pair before the release of the non farm payroll because this is a news that basically has a high unpredictability, price can move in a zigzag manner before it goes into the predetermined way, unfortunately you could have been knocked out. Before this happens, don't rely on candlestick patterns for news, your account will suffer a death blow because of this careless act.

many times i have seen something like this on my chart,i am not a news trader but i find myself trading with the news and that is because of the strategy which i use to trade the market just like you.even today when there was a volatile news in the market i didn't know,i just took a trade based on the signal i saw on the chart and few minute later my trade got to hit take profit so i think its better to trade this strategy during the news than any other news trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    many times i have seen something like this on my chart,i am not a news trader but i find myself trading with the news and that is because of the strategy which i use to trade the market just like you.even today when there was a volatile news in the market i didn't know,i just took a trade based on the signal i saw on the chart and few minute later my trade got to hit take profit so i think its better to trade this strategy during the news than any other news trading strategy.
    Price action or technical analysis is sufficient in itself and no need to bother much of news, but it helps if you always be aware of major news schedules. I believe that actually those who want to make good money in Forex should not miss on trends and focus more on trend strategies. Understanding is all that matters whether you trade with candles or fundamental analysis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Price action or technical analysis is sufficient in itself and no need to bother much of news, but it helps if you always be aware of major news schedules. I believe that actually those who want to make good money in Forex should not miss on trends and focus more on trend strategies. Understanding is all that matters whether you trade with candles or fundamental analysis.
    Anything that uses technical analysis doesn't really need anything related to fundamental stuff including news. I take news as the best part of speculating with market because the knowledge of fundamental or news trading remains unknown for me, at least not the best I can do. If we have the strategy to analyze market technically then focus only to techincal movements of market. News should be automatically ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Anything that uses technical analysis doesn't really need anything related to fundamental stuff including news. I take news as the best part of speculating with market because the knowledge of fundamental or news trading remains unknown for me, at least not the best I can do. If we have the strategy to analyze market technically then focus only to techincal movements of market. News should be automatically ignored.
    For good technical traders, technical analysis will suffice to meet their goals and of course trading news without the required skills will amount to big speculation. For trading news we mainly need to consider what the market has expected and what the actual news figures have come out. This can further go deep to how the fundamental strength of a currency can stand to be effected.

the hidden secret to making money from news trading is looking for support and resistance right before the news is released because the market will hardly break a very strong zone on the chart and when there is a price action signal on that zone then it gives it a very good confluence and its usually called high probability trading setup all you ever need to do at that point is to get into the market with full confidence.

Forget about all these analysis, when the news is released, nothing like candlestick will matter anymore, there are going to be several of these within the chart, in remembering an experience I have, the news came, I saw a pin bar and was very excited because I have read on the Internet that anytime we see a pin bar, price must definitely move in the opposite direction, that is how I took that news with the hope that the market has reached a zenith and will reverse, that was the end of that trading account, it was very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Forget about all these analysis, when the news is released, nothing like candlestick will matter anymore, there are going to be several of these within the chart, in remembering an experience I have, the news came, I saw a pin bar and was very excited because I have read on the Internet that anytime we see a pin bar, price must definitely move in the opposite direction, that is how I took that news with the hope that the market has reached a zenith and will reverse, that was the end of that trading account, it was very unfortunate.
    i don't know about anything related between fundamental and technical especially with the candlestick patterns. i always trade with news because i read the data and make comparisons between previous releases then calculate how big the possibilities for market to move on specific direction. i don't use anything in technical analysis when i trade with news because i also know it's not working.

Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast