Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 82
Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    you are right both are different ways, candlestick pattern is technical trading it based on chart movement and news is different it moves on data which will announce so if we try to compare both at same time i think we can not take decision, technical and fundamental both are different and can be opposite as well, with that we can use 2 ways of technical but not technical and fundamental at same time
    technical and fundamental analysis can not be combined at once in proper way because the result will confuse us and change our mindset in trading. i suggest to focus our work with one type of analysis then increase our efforts only to it to get maximized results and better accuracy. i do not say that checking candlestick patterns to use it to find signals to trade news like nfp is not working, but in fact i have been trading until now, it is not that easy to make it happen in profits.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    technical and fundamental analysis can not be combined at once in proper way because the result will confuse us and change our mindset in trading. i suggest to focus our work with one type of analysis then increase our efforts only to it to get maximized results and better accuracy. i do not say that checking candlestick patterns to use it to find signals to trade news like nfp is not working, but in fact i have been trading until now, it is not that easy to make it happen in profits.
    i think we can mix them we can check technical and fundamental we can mix and can analyze market real direction, fundamental is one easy and best way to gain more and huge pips, so do some fundamental trading must, when you know technical and know real trend its good way to understand where market will go in real, so taking decision can be easy for us

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i think we can mix them we can check technical and fundamental we can mix and can analyze market real direction, fundamental is one easy and best way to gain more and huge pips, so do some fundamental trading must, when you know technical and know real trend its good way to understand where market will go in real, so taking decision can be easy for us
    Candle sticks patterns and price action is technical based trading that assumes history repeats, while at news time markets move according to news figures. Mixing both analysis can be really effective but can be complex as you need to learn both of the ways of analysis. Other than news, candle sticks is good but what is needed further is the ability of traders to make sense of the candle stick patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Candle sticks patterns and price action is technical based trading that assumes history repeats, while at news time markets move according to news figures. Mixing both analysis can be really effective but can be complex as you need to learn both of the ways of analysis. Other than news, candle sticks is good but what is needed further is the ability of traders to make sense of the candle stick patterns.
    We can go ahead by learning the technical analysis but at the same time we should not forget that news are the main price drivers. Feared mind cannot trade well, but to have confidence we need to abide by a well practiced strategy. With experience we should learn to accept reality and be realistic while trading. Whatever analysis we do it will only yield results when we can follow our trading rules with discipline.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The candle stick pattern will really tell on the movement of the market. You need to have the adequate skills to trade it. But obviously using the candle stick pattern for the news trading is one wrong way of trading that could get your account into risks, therefore I don't think any trader should think about making use of the method in trading. If you want to use the news method know that you are taking too much risks.
    News time we are never take risk and never focus on that time trading. candlestick patterns are good way of trading if you are use these patterns at normal market movement but when you are trade at news time then you will never earn any profit with use these patterns or any other patterns. So that time you must focus on market and trade after the news data released.

Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    News time we are never take risk and never focus on that time trading. candlestick patterns are good way of trading if you are use these patterns at normal market movement but when you are trade at news time then you will never earn any profit with use these patterns or any other patterns. So that time you must focus on market and trade after the news data released.
    pattern and data trading both are not good. when i was trying to learn i used both but for less time and not got some good results so i moved to technical ways and now doing some technical trading and its good for me its working as well. so trade with perfect indicators because that is good. when we know indicators we can learn them we can use them

Trader
    I think the candlestick will not always show us such in the market, we have to be more disciplined about the way we trade, If a trader is interested in making money from forex trading, the earlier they start learning on how to make use of the chart information over the news, the better, the aspect of trading and being profitable in forex trading depends on the skills and understanding of the trader.

I will not advice any one to trade in the manner of making use of the technical trading approach to think about what the market will do when there will be a news releases, because such trader will only but be causing themselves the reason why they will loss, news is different and technical is different, but you could follow the trend and still have the news be in your favor.

I don't trade the news, I know what it entails and over the time I have learned to know that trading with my technical trading approach is just the best, trading the news is more like trading what isn't proved, just what someone else has said, from my experience as a trader, the news always don't move as the forecast has predicted, but technical trading always gives you the good results.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I don't trade the news, I know what it entails and over the time I have learned to know that trading with my technical trading approach is just the best, trading the news is more like trading what isn't proved, just what someone else has said, from my experience as a trader, the news always don't move as the forecast has predicted, but technical trading always gives you the good results.
    using news into trading is really risky if you are trading without news that is perfect because i was also trying to use some news but results were not good so i quit and using technical, you can check my account i am doing great and that is just because of technical way of trading. in that using some indicator and using some other trend lines to understand market properly, its best for me really

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast