Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 80
Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

I am a fans of candlestick and chart patterns because my trading focuses on price action but to say that candlestick pattern can provide useful information on how the market may react to economic news is one thing I will find it hard to agree with . Though, concidence happens some times but that is not enough reason to conclude and generalize that candlestick patterns can signal the direction of the market during the news time .

candle stick strategy is really a very profitable strategy,it works even in fundamentals unlike any other strategy in the market.i have experience this many times in my trading career,i get into a trader without having an idea that there will be a news but i always come out on the winning side making quick profit from the market,its really a profitable one but it needs time to understand the market movement.

Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    candle stick strategy is really a very profitable strategy,it works even in fundamentals unlike any other strategy in the market.i have experience this many times in my trading career,i get into a trader without having an idea that there will be a news but i always come out on the winning side making quick profit from the market,its really a profitable one but it needs time to understand the market movement.
    Candlestick strategy is profitable with good traders and good hands. We can actually use these patterns to trade with any purpose in market including news. Unfortunately, we must separate the idea between this style of trading to fundamental because if we're using candlestick pattern to trade with news, we'll remain trading with technical analysis not with fundamental because we don't read news details to help us gain more confirmations.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

It is not possible for you to use the candlestick patterns that you see to trade the news because you will be highly disappointed at the eventual outcome, the Forex market is always very tough to analyse because of the news, non Farm payroll which is very volatile might not always give us a signal until the actual announcement is made, so candlestick cannot tell you its direction.

Trader
    Candlestick is useful to develop a good system and find the safe pattern which we followed, traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candlesticks patterns, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups, candlestick learning with news is itself a deep learning for trader to trade because with learning and with knowledge we will able to plan well and make our trade well.

Yes , that may happen on the ground of a coincidence but to conclude that candlestick pattern will always give you the signal on what the market will do when high impact news like US employment change news( NFP) takes place will be a very costly mistake . I need to tell you that market patterns under technical analysis may be altered by a serious high impact news and that why it is a matter of necessity for every trader to have the some knowledge of fundamental analysis

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Yes , that may happen on the ground of a coincidence but to conclude that candlestick pattern will always give you the signal on what the market will do when high impact news like US employment change news( NFP) takes place will be a very costly mistake . I need to tell you that market patterns under technical analysis may be altered by a serious high impact news and that why it is a matter of necessity for every trader to have the some knowledge of fundamental analysis
    i don't really think if candlestick patterns has the possibility to signal the next movement of news especially with nfp because it's in the contrary of my understanding to trade news. i always take on nfp news through fundamental reading and skip the phase of analysis from technical because i don't get any of them. nothing is coincidence in this business, i think everything is calculated and traders must try to find their own best method to get their trading right.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i don't really think if candlestick patterns has the possibility to signal the next movement of news especially with nfp because it's in the contrary of my understanding to trade news. i always take on nfp news through fundamental reading and skip the phase of analysis from technical because i don't get any of them. nothing is coincidence in this business, i think everything is calculated and traders must try to find their own best method to get their trading right.
    non form payroll? i do not use news for trading but keep an eye on news to avoid them , actually after release of news we can earn good pips if we wait for some time when market make volatile move it will give us clear signal after 10mins about its real move, so we can earn more pips with less risk, before news placing order can be huge risk so don't do it

Am event can happen that would trigger some price movements when you are trading a news, but even if the candlestick made the non Farm payroll to react in a certain manner, it would be wrong for you to reach the conclusions that things would always happen like that later, price is somehow random and unpredictable especially with NFP.

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    non form payroll? i do not use news for trading but keep an eye on news to avoid them , actually after release of news we can earn good pips if we wait for some time when market make volatile move it will give us clear signal after 10mins about its real move, so we can earn more pips with less risk, before news placing order can be huge risk so don't do it
    It is always a better idea to stay off from things we dont find profitable and focus on what we can understand more intensively. Many traders even trade news with high risks or based on chart directions. It would be a mistake to trade news based on charts and time frames. We ave to trade the news we are familiar with and with fundamental analysis.

Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast