Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 77
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 861

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

  1. #761
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,808
    Bhave4U, yes actually whenever we increase risk our profit also can increase but imagine if we don't have capital then what we can do? so i think slow movement is good in that way we can learn and earn something and with every new day our balance will be more and with more balance our profit will increase also

  2. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Bhave4U, yes actually whenever we increase risk our profit also can increase but imagine if we don't have capital then what we can do? so i think slow movement is good in that way we can learn and earn something and with every new day our balance will be more and with more balance our profit will increase also
    We can only increase the risks upto our calculated risks, otherwise we will only lose our capital in a very short time. Many traders even trade news with high risks or based on chart directions. It would be a mistake to trade news based on charts and time frames. We ave to trade the news we are familiar with and with fundamental analysis. We should trade what we can trade with confidence because it is true that with a lot of fear we cannot give good performance.

  3. #763
    To be plain, i see nothing working with the NFP and candlestick pattern together, and it is normal that the candlestick will go to a certain place which the NFP movement is pointing to, this is not a hard thing to guess. But for the news and candlestick to be working together for a common goal, i don't believe a thing like that.

  4. #764
    I like the use of candle stick pattern, it is so much effective when learned and when the trader knows the patterns and the ones that are more likely to make the market move. You know, not all candle stick patterns will make the market move. Some are weak and then some are strong, so, we just have to learn and know the strong ones and use them properly.

  5. #765
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I like the use of candle stick pattern, it is so much effective when learned and when the trader knows the patterns and the ones that are more likely to make the market move. You know, not all candle stick patterns will make the market move. Some are weak and then some are strong, so, we just have to learn and know the strong ones and use them properly.
    i rarely seen candlestick patterns to help me indicate some signal for trading with news because what i learn and got from many traders in the business, technical and fundamental doesn't work accordingly with market as each of it has different definition and way to analyze market. so whenever i read some thoughts about related topic like this, all i can explain that this only comes from traders thought with less proofs and no continuation after this. we can relate many things in market but we can't make it as a stable rules to trade the news as market changes with every release.

  6. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i rarely seen candlestick patterns to help me indicate some signal for trading with news because what i learn and got from many traders in the business, technical and fundamental doesn't work accordingly with market as each of it has different definition and way to analyze market. so whenever i read some thoughts about related topic like this, all i can explain that this only comes from traders thought with less proofs and no continuation after this.
    Candle sticks patterns and price action is technical based trading that assumes history repeats, while at news time markets move according to news figures. News trading cannot be based on technical analysis but it is the thing that should be carried out with a different branch of analysis called fundamental analysis. Other than news, candle sticks is good but what is needed further is the ability of traders to make sense of the candle stick patterns.

  7. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I like the use of candle stick pattern, it is so much effective when learned and when the trader knows the patterns and the ones that are more likely to make the market move. You know, not all candle stick patterns will make the market move. Some are weak and then some are strong, so, we just have to learn and know the strong ones and use them properly.
    Candlestick pattern trading is good, i have no problem with that and i am a price action trader in most of my trading activities, i know how important the candlestick trading can be. But for some certain reasons, it is not be good to trade candlestick when there is forex news coming, and irrespective of that news, there is no how candlestick patterns will work fine with it.

  8. #768
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    In my opinion there is no analysis or trading strategy works on Nfp news because, phone used by market become so volatile but I hate this news because, on this news market always move unexpectedly and also there is a big problem of slipage. If a trader love this news and want to do trade then proper money management is the only way to earn profit.

  9. #769
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    In my opinion there is no analysis or trading strategy works on Nfp news because, phone used by market become so volatile but I hate this news because, on this news market always move unexpectedly and also there is a big problem of slipage. If a trader love this news and want to do trade then proper money management is the only way to earn profit.
    things could happen by coincidence if traders think that way. well i can't argue to this or disagree either because that's what coming out from traders who doesn't use news to trade or haven't find anything useful with news so they avoid trading with it and give plenty of reasons why we shouldn't trade with it. for me i like many big news and nfp is included too because market moves so fast just in an hour and the result always satisfying me.

  10. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Bhave4U, yes actually whenever we increase risk our profit also can increase but imagine if we don't have capital then what we can do? so i think slow movement is good in that way we can learn and earn something and with every new day our balance will be more and with more balance our profit will increase also
    First there is no way we can trade the market without money so making big money or small money is just a waste of time because there is no fund in the trading account.even if you have a small amount of money in your trading account its still very possible to make big money from the market but its gonna take time to do that.

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •