Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 6
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

The candle stick is a great tools and when learned the right way could lead to good income in the business, I make use of it and the pin bar happens to be one of the most effective on when it comes to trading. Furthermore, if traded without good knowledge and money management it could cause loss.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The candle stick is a great tools and when learned the right way could lead to good income in the business, I make use of it and the pin bar happens to be one of the most effective on when it comes to trading. Furthermore, if traded without good knowledge and money management it could cause loss.
    I use candle sticks with indicators to determine the trend. If we have good analysis then trading can be stress free and can actually be very good for my brain. so it is not hamper our mental health. but forex is not good for physical health to those who spent a lot of hours to trade. because they tend to seat in front of computer and not move their body regularly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I use candle sticks with indicators to determine the trend. If we have good analysis then trading can be stress free and can actually be very good for my brain. so it is not hamper our mental health. but forex is not good for physical health to those who spent a lot of hours to trade. because they tend to seat in front of computer and not move their body regularly.
    The same thing here too, I also do make use of it to determine the trend and also know my entry point. The candle stick pattern is one of the most interesting strategy we can make use of and make money from the business, thus all we need is to have the basic knowledge about it and then ensure to follow the strategy first on the demo account,that is how we can become successful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    The candle stick pattern is a good trading method which could make one good amount of money. There are different kind of signals that the candle stick gives, that way it depends on one who has learned it to be able to make money trading it. The candle stick pattern is simple. I am learning it currently on the daily time frame.
    Actually there are so many trading systems, which are very powerful to make money in forex, the signals of candlesticks could be harmful too if you don't have right management in trading, we don't have to look trading from one single side, there is always two side of it in forex, where there is a trading strategy there should be a well developed trading management too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Actually there are so many trading systems, which are very powerful to make money in forex, the signals of candlesticks could be harmful too if you don't have right management in trading, we don't have to look trading from one single side, there is always two side of it in forex, where there is a trading strategy there should be a well developed trading management too.
    Yes, there are many trading system which can give money to traders, and this is a function to doing it well by traders before the money can come. many strategies are in the forex business, and it is making money for traders that can make the money in good way.

sometimes its easy to read candle sticks but some other time its always hard to value what they stand for that is why its always good that we run the market with something of greater value that we work with and rule the best market with good informations that we have seen in trading forex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    sometimes its easy to read candle sticks but some other time its always hard to value what they stand for that is why its always good that we run the market with something of greater value that we work with and rule the best market with good informations that we have seen in trading forex
    Well, in such situation two things are involved and one is that, it is either we enter the market or we abstain and wait for the right time because the market will always provide us with good trading opportunities at the right time. So to me what I do is that if I have no good trading opportunity and when I do have I take the trade and accept the risk.

Candle sticks is a very good and related to the price action strategies . that type of the trading which may be so easy and we may find that it is very possible for every trader even if he is a beginner . and also we have to find more about the market when we use the price action strategies .

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, in such situation two things are involved and one is that, it is either we enter the market or we abstain and wait for the right time because the market will always provide us with good trading opportunities at the right time. So to me what I do is that if I have no good trading opportunity and when I do have I take the trade and accept the risk.
    Trading decisions should not come out of impatience. In trading, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups. Traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candle sticks patterns. Both would be good as far as the analysis of the trader is right. So you got right signal for NFP news release, hope you bagged some nice pips.

dear tarder the candle stick pattern is a very good way to become understanding the market so that you can become a candle stick pattern they tell many things about themarket and its way of learning

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast