Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 5
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

Trader
    In this regard, I would like to say that we usually depend on the signals provided by some websites and most of the people rely on such kind of signals and indicators but as far as my concern, I never believe on signals as I ever trade according to my own planning and I am enjoying my trading efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    In this regard, I would like to say that we usually depend on the signals provided by some websites and most of the people rely on such kind of signals and indicators but as far as my concern, I never believe on signals as I ever trade according to my own planning and I am enjoying my trading efficiently.
    I am glad to hear about that mate, yeah trading with ourself would give us the best trading experience about the market and we will able to enjoy our trading day by day in forex, there are many people who are selling their signals but I want to ask all those people who are buy those signals that what they have learned till now from those signals? According to me there is zero knowledge for trader's in those signal's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I am glad to hear about that mate, yeah trading with ourself would give us the best trading experience about the market and we will able to enjoy our trading day by day in forex, there are many people who are selling their signals but I want to ask all those people who are buy those signals that what they have learned till now from those signals? According to me there is zero knowledge for trader's in those signal's.
    Trading should be done with a confident but yet alert and active mind. In trading, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups. Traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candle sticks patterns. Both would be good as far as the analysis of the trader is right. So you got right signal for NFP news release, hope you bagged some nice pips.

working of the higher effect issues of the reports and also regulations because of the relieve connected with institution individuals is effective of the good chance furthermore while occupying the employment of the actual pattern method and much more about confirmation signals while individuals to be able to had while using methods about documents while using see about process of the application because of the beyond conditions about diploma while mentioning the bigger about detail and also power while encouraging making use while working in situation.

Banned
    i do not believe there is link between the candlesticks and the NFP. the NFP is a news which can go anywhere and traders will not be able to control it. and when the price action is saying the same thing that that time, traders might be lucky if they know candle patterns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i do not believe there is link between the candlesticks and the NFP. the NFP is a news which can go anywhere and traders will not be able to control it. and when the price action is saying the same thing that that time, traders might be lucky if they know candle patterns
    Well some trader's have a good skill to combine NFP payroll or any news data with candlesticks but there is no surety in trading that this kind of trading give them money all the time, Fundamental news is a differ term rather than the candlestick chart pattern and its never easy to judge the NFP role news market movement very quickly, because mostly market become volatile and its hard to open order's on NFP at once.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Trading should be done with a confident but yet alert and active mind. In trading, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups. Traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candle sticks patterns. Both would be good as far as the analysis of the trader is right. So you got right signal for NFP news release, hope you bagged some nice pips.
    The candle stick is just very powerful if we should be able to make use of of it rightly. I have been benefiting from it but then I don't trade the news directly. If we should practice our trading strategy then we would have the confident to make use of it when trading and that is what that matters the most. I am trying to master the candle trading strategy to increase potential profits.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The candle stick is just very powerful if we should be able to make use of of it rightly. I have been benefiting from it but then I don't trade the news directly. If we should practice our trading strategy then we would have the confident to make use of it when trading and that is what that matters the most. I am trying to master the candle trading strategy to increase potential profits.
    I also don't do trade on news directly I keep some patience and only after some time I think to do trade on news especially when market show me a good sign of buy or sell, Candlestick chart pattern is a part of my trading analysis I am using it regularly for my confirmation and I am using elephant bar, single green bar, single red bar, pin bar regularly in trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I also don't do trade on news directly I keep some patience and only after some time I think to do trade on news especially when market show me a good sign of buy or sell, Candlestick chart pattern is a part of my trading analysis I am using it regularly for my confirmation and I am using elephant bar, single green bar, single red bar, pin bar regularly in trading.
    When I made this post it was the pin bar that confirmed the news was going to be moving down. But this does not work exactly at all time, but then there is something that I think we should know is that following the trend and technical analysis is the best way to trade, if we get them right then the news will be in our favour.

Banned
    The candle stick pattern is a good trading method which could make one good amount of money. There are different kind of signals that the candle stick gives, that way it depends on one who has learned it to be able to make money trading it. The candle stick pattern is simple. I am learning it currently on the daily time frame.

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast