Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 53
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Just let it go all mistakes we've done in the past and try to strive back with our current work. Make sure this time we put all of our efforts in analyzing market and try to follow our system properly. In some chances market could give us good and correct signals to trade thenews through candlestick patterns. But this totally require steady observation of chart in high time frames.
    I come to agree with you on this, if we never made those mistakes in the past then we wouldn't have learned and known better, but those mistakes we made helped us know much more better, it helped us know how to handle the market and make good earnings from it. I used the news and I know no one can tell me any thing different, because I know it works not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I come to agree with you on this, if we never made those mistakes in the past then we wouldn't have learned and known better, but those mistakes we made helped us know much more better, it helped us know how to handle the market and make good earnings from it. I used the news and I know no one can tell me any thing different, because I know it works not.
    [lang=id]Both practice and learning makes us perfect and better than before. It is true and one of real facts of this business. We need to make a long practice with news and mark each impacts with our own words and analysis so we can at least predict if market has possibility to move for bullish or bearish after the news. Candlestick patterns analysis is one of many method we can use to trade the news but may not working all the time.[/lang]

while candle stick can be very effective on there own it will be a wrong idea to consider them as a way to estimate news release, this is because when high impact news are release there is very high chance that market volatility will be high enough to change market trend should the released news be surprising enough, and any strategy suggesting otherwise will loss substantially from such. So if you get candle stick signal shortly before news release you should wait for the news release to be sure your signal is still valid before you trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    while candle stick can be very effective on there own it will be a wrong idea to consider them as a way to estimate news release, this is because when high impact news are release there is very high chance that market volatility will be high enough to change market trend should the released news be surprising enough, and any strategy suggesting otherwise will loss substantially from such. So if you get candle stick signal shortly before news release you should wait for the news release to be sure your signal is still valid before you trade.
    True, I come to agree with you on this, because the news is different however then we can see that the candle stick contains the news happenings, which is the way by which I trade later on, because I am also a candle stick trader and after which the news has done the noise in the market, on looking at the longer time frame, I am been able to decide if I should see any signal that suits me.

Trader
    I assume you've got made an excellent point there, however one desires to but master the act of the candlestick pattern to recognize how it tallies with news, and also not all the candle stick styles are that good some are just going to make you're making a few errors. I might simply propose which you make use of stop-loss the proper way for getting reasonable reuslts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I assume you've got made an excellent point there, however one desires to but master the act of the candlestick pattern to recognize how it tallies with news, and also not all the candle stick styles are that good some are just going to make you're making a few errors. I might simply propose which you make use of stop-loss the proper way for getting reasonable reuslts.
    It is very simple if we want to know about it, but it will be hard if we opt to use the little time frame when trading it, because then we find it hard to make money with it. I am using it on how I trade and so far, the result has been so much good and better. Candle stick pattern trading is so much profitable and the way I use it with my bollinger band confirmation, it gives me more peace of mind.

If you want to trade economic news , please put technical analysis aside because market has no respect for any technical levels whether it is a support or resistance level . This is what I personally experience always each time a very high impact news takes place . Your own experience of having the market obey the technical analysis was a clear case of coincidence and I can defend that with facts and figures so , it will be very wrong to generalize an isolated case and expect that to win people's acceptance , no , it is never done that way

[lang=ar]there is a different between regarding the candlesticks shapes as a tool n which we can expect the next movement specially when there is some news to come soon . but instead we can use them as a way to analyse the market and to choose the best points in which we enter or exit or continue at the same trade .[/lang]

Trader
    Working of the high impact problems with the news and regulation by the discharge of establishment those works of the great probability conjointly as occupying the utilization of the pattern strategy and additional on confirmation signals as those to had with the customs on records with the notice on observe of the appliance by the past terms on qualification as referring the upper on exactness and strength as supporting the utilization as operating in occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    there is a different between regarding the candlesticks shapes as a tool n which we can expect the next movement specially when there is some news to come soon . but instead we can use them as a way to analyse the market and to choose the best points in which we enter or exit or continue at the same trade .
    candle stick is truly great for determining where to enter and exit trades in the forex market but it will not help us to correctly determine the direction of news most of the time as new requires its own special skills and knowledge to be able to interpret and trade correctly. So i think it will be safer to not attempt to trade news with candle stick patterns unless the candle stick formation occur after the release of the news, this way we can say the news cause the formation and the formation can then be a justification for us to place our trades.

Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast