Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 4
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

NFP news is strong news of the us government and usually before the trades there is chart pattern following the news.I can see the traders need to manage the charts.They need monthly chart,news and the h1 chart zoom negative and positive.If they trade well they can see the market with good planning with news and good chart pattern can make them get good market trades.The traders then make the good trades from it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    NFP news is strong news of the us government and usually before the trades there is chart pattern following the news.I can see the traders need to manage the charts.They need monthly chart,news and the h1 chart zoom negative and positive.If they trade well they can see the market with good planning with news and good chart pattern can make them get good market trades.The traders then make the good trades from it.
    Not all the NFP moves that much as we all expect, but then it is a strong news some times and most of the times the candles signals what will happen to me.

I just like the candle stick pattern that is the reason why I am learning more about it and it could be used to make a fortune when one has learned it more better.

there are ways that people should know how to run the given market and so we have to run the same in different working integration fo every sight we have and we all know the right to trade forex and be the better one w have to be well distributed to the right direction of good processes that reall show market integration we all can be in the right directions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    The candle stick patterns should be making you good amount of money, I wish you share more of it. I am learning it, I have been the support and resistance strategy trader, but now I wish to add something like the candle stick pattern of which I think is essential and will strengthen my trading strategy to help me make money.
    Candlesticks are really important in the business of forex market, don't know why trader's don't have much interest in it because most of time I see that trader's are not using them properly on chart. I have learned about them from a professional trader and believe me they are the really money maker in forex market. The top candlesticks which are very important in forex are elephant bar, tail bar, etc.

by the chance on entering market with the view on theory as those referring custums on strategy with the decision as expending risks with the entrancce, that the use with the nfp trend on drawing by the market chart on movesment those to appreciate of ones with the occupation of strategy appeals as refining the finale on decision as referring conclusion on submitting of new requests of order with the creation of new position.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Candlesticks are really important in the business of forex market, don't know why trader's don't have much interest in it because most of time I see that trader's are not using them properly on chart. I have learned about them from a professional trader and believe me they are the really money maker in forex market. The top candlesticks which are very important in forex are elephant bar, tail bar, etc.
    I am just hearing of the Elephant bar and as of the tail bar, I think It is known also and popularly as the pin bar which is a good signal but then we need to have a good knowledge of it before we can succeed in trading. Also just like any other trading strategy, there is no perfection in it and in candle stick trading we should expect some loss but if we should be good at it then we will win most of the times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I am just hearing of the Elephant bar and as of the tail bar, I think It is known also and popularly as the pin bar which is a good signal but then we need to have a good knowledge of it before we can succeed in trading. Also just like any other trading strategy, there is no perfection in it and in candle stick trading we should expect some loss but if we should be good at it then we will win most of the times.
    candlestick pattern are many for recognition, traders will need to learn it when they are ready to use it professionally, i do not know these ones you are talking about in elephant and tail bar, i know the simple ones that are good for traders who are starting the candlesticks learning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    candlestick pattern are many for recognition, traders will need to learn it when they are ready to use it professionally, i do not know these ones you are talking about in elephant and tail bar, i know the simple ones that are good for traders who are starting the candlesticks learning.
    This has been the fourth that I have entered the market after a candle stick signals and it ended up going with the news, thus I have given up on trading the news or thinking about what the news have got to say about the market because the candle stick pattern has helped me a lot.

Candle sticks are much more better as you would compair them with trading using the right tools that we can think of that is when you trade forex with line charts and the other char, candle sticks can in some way be able to rule in the path that is changing the direction of the marekt and so we have to run the right path to the right moments that we could think of and so we are all in the right direction that we can pull in the best in forex,

Banned
    The candle stick has been helping me greatly. Even the recent NFP that occurred the other day, I had my candle stick pattern helped me signal the movement as there was a breakout on the daily chart and then that occurred to me that the price will move much more lower and my candle stick told me that. Candle are the best when we learn how to make use of them the right way.

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast