Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 37
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 861

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    True, but at the end of it all, they display good information of which we can then make use of the chart and candle stick formation to trade on. As I have fully learned that to make money from the market. You could thus make use of just the candle stick and technical analysis approach in trading and make good earnings for your self.
    Candlestick are great technical tool to represent market data and help predicting the direction of the price, when you analysis the dominant force that is moving the back whether the bearish or the bullish force, but when news is approaching, candlestick can say where the market is going because since news data are kept secret until release time and nobody knows that where news will move the price to, then candlestick can't know that either

  2. #362
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Trader life
    Posts
    450
    in my own opinion I don't believe candlestick patterns are effective especially with news events because candlestick patterns have an element of time that affects the candlestick pattern and like we all know the forex markets are not efficient because they are driven by trader emotions.

  3. #363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by mundia View Post
    in my own opinion I don't believe candlestick patterns are effective especially with news events because candlestick patterns have an element of time that affects the candlestick pattern and like we all know the forex markets are not efficient because they are driven by trader emotions.
    Although I don't make use of candles when I am trading the news, but one thing I know for sure trading the normal candle stick pattern has really proven to me to be so much effective so therefore I do believe in the candle stick trading pattern and I know that it is also effective, so all we need to do is to learn and understand then method it works and be better with trading it.

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    I think most traders are making a lot of mistakes whereas thinking that money could be made in forex business when the learning is not done rightly. The candle could signal the movement of the market. But not when there is news release. Apparently one has to be all about making sure that he or she does not over trade or take trade without any good reason, that is what news trading is all about.

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I think most traders are making a lot of mistakes whereas thinking that money could be made in forex business when the learning is not done rightly. The candle could signal the movement of the market. But not when there is news release. Apparently one has to be all about making sure that he or she does not over trade or take trade without any good reason, that is what news trading is all about.
    Nothing is impossible, thus a trader that has given much time to learning the candles could be a pro trader in making use of it and it could really help traders to make good trading decisions and earn consistently too. Like I have said my brother makes good use of it and it so much works better, which proves that there is benefit in working real hard.

  6. #366
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    Some time market is behave like its real trend and its level. In this chart we are clearly seen the market price at resistance level in big time frame and now more then 70 percent chances this market is move back to down trend from this level and Now the NFP news are come and its a good chance to enter in this trade with stop previous high and earn big profit in very short time.

  7. #367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Some time market is behave like its real trend and its level. In this chart we are clearly seen the market price at resistance level in big time frame and now more then 70 percent chances this market is move back to down trend from this level and Now the NFP news are come and its a good chance to enter in this trade with stop previous high and earn big profit in very short time.
    I have seen that happen most of the times, that is the reason why I stick to my pin bar and then the trend line trading tools, I don't mind the news so that I will not have that emotions to take trades based on news, being that I have learned from my past mistakes too, I don't try to compromise my pin bar.

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I have seen that happen most of the times, that is the reason why I stick to my pin bar and then the trend line trading tools, I don't mind the news so that I will not have that emotions to take trades based on news, being that I have learned from my past mistakes too, I don't try to compromise my pin bar.
    You could still learn on how to make use of other trading methods as well, they will be so much helpful as well, I think we don't have too just stick with one trading methods alone, we need to at the same time, look for other ways of trading as well. Actually I am a candle stick lover , due to it seems to be the best for me so far so good.

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    We only need to see the market movement and its trend because its does not matter what type of news are come mostly time this market is work to follow its trend, When NFP news are comes then this market is move so much fast and some time NFP is positive but its impact is negative on market. NFP is positive but dollars index is move down side with very fast movement.

  10. #370
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    candlesticks are very effective and has a great effect on the market and so the trader that knows how to trade with candlesticks will be able to get good results from the market and will be able to make good profits with little risk and loses, the trader should always analyze the candlesticks during analysis of the market to take the right decision of trading.

Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •