Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release - Page 13
Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Candle stick pattern signaled the possible movement of the recent NFP news release

Banned
    The chart really do give to us the needed signal to make money from it. Like for instance, the candle stick pattern, although what I do in the market is that when the candle is strong enough I do take the position without minding the news, that has been what I have been doing in the market for some time now.

Candlestick can show you the real movement of the market its good to say that you can follow the price smartly if you have a good experience of candlestick chart pattern trading but we have to mix our trading signals by following some more confirmations for example the use of candlestick and support and resistance analysis can make it better to follow the price.

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Candlestick can show you the real movement of the market its good to say that you can follow the price smartly if you have a good experience of candlestick chart pattern trading but we have to mix our trading signals by following some more confirmations for example the use of candlestick and support and resistance analysis can make it better to follow the price.
    In trading, we usually depend on the signals provided by our trading setups. Traders may prefer to use a combination of indicators or some may simply prefer the SOR and candle sticks patterns. Both would be good as far as the analysis of the trader is right. Most of the price action, market trends are reflected on candles formation so its study can help a lot in trading.

fundamental analysis is in fact an important factor in forex trading and should be carefully looked at in conjonction with technical analysis, when you notice a significant candlestick pattern in high time frame is a good signal to trade based on what you see and when the news annoucement are release, you need to understand their impact and their effect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Trader View Post
    fundamental analysis is in fact an important factor in forex trading and should be carefully looked at in conjonction with technical analysis, when you notice a significant candlestick pattern in high time frame is a good signal to trade based on what you see and when the news annoucement are release, you need to understand their impact and their effect.
    We haver to understand the importance of fundamental trading analysis in forex market this is not only about the making money so many believe that they can earn money on news but this is a very hard thing in real. I don't do trade on news but regarding the safety its important for me to use proper strictness during news in my account. I use strict and tight stop loss to avoid bigger losses.

candle sticks have a class of their own tat we have to run when we are trading the best form being that we have to run the given market with different indicators that stand for the right processes that it right for us to trade there is a lot that we have to believe and protest and trade with and the very first is trading uing your candle sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    We haver to understand the importance of fundamental trading analysis in forex market this is not only about the making money so many believe that they can earn money on news but this is a very hard thing in real. I don't do trade on news but regarding the safety its important for me to use proper strictness during news in my account. I use strict and tight stop loss to avoid bigger losses.
    Anyone who wants to trade news should be well versed in using fundamental analysis. Otherwise and also during news technical analysis can be very effective. Well i think demo account is best for learning analysis and improving trading knowledge and in demo account trader can easily master charts reading.

Candle sticks are well involved to work for the different formular that we have been issued to understand the values that we have to we have to the working of the right trading force that we can produce when we trade there is a lot of good chances that we should work with and better of identify the same market

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Anyone who wants to trade news should be well versed in using fundamental analysis. Otherwise and also during news technical analysis can be very effective. Well i think demo account is best for learning analysis and improving trading knowledge and in demo account trader can easily master charts reading.
    When news trading is talked about first thing that comes to mind is fundamental analysis. News is risky and we have to define what suits us best for our trading. We can work that way but the thing is we should correct our flaws. The market is too much fluctuating and any thing can happen any time here.

Trader
    In this regard, I would like to say that support and resistance points plus pin bar combination can be beneficial and perfect trading style specially on news. I also want to clear here that it is not better to trade with chart seen on the forex, news trading can be beneficial and we can use the candlestick pattern efficiently.

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast