Try to accept lose !!!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Try to accept lose !!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Try to accept lose !!!

We know that every trader has business has lose... So of course in Forex here is also lose.. We can't protect lose 100 %.. So sometimes we have to get lose.. it's true... But we have to minimize our lose by maximizing profit then we can earn good money and we can be safe... But if we worry for getting lose then of course we will be loser all the time...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is such a trade where the percentage of loss is greater than profit. I am also with your line to accept the loss easy. We should not become emotional for incurring any loss because our emotion can create more emotion which can make our capital zero. Better, we need to learn from the loss and implement the experience of loss in further trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I agree with you every trader need to accept losses because its in the deck but we must prevent to not have a huge losses we must catch the big profits and accept the small losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    As a trader we have to accept lost as we receive the profit. There are no business without lost and there are no perfect strategy. We can accept lost if it had lost. I think we do not have to always learn from any lost unless caused by undisciplined trading strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    it is necessary to accept any loss with Forex market and i believe this you can not earn for along time that is true .i think any loss may help us to have more experience and more knowledge and also it will indicate that your trading strategy want to development and it will be helpful to minimize our loss in the future .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I believe that if a trader can not accepts his losses, he will still lose more because he will be trying to do more, so that he can recovers it, that is revenge , it is not good for any traders in the market. It is better that you try your best only with the trading strategy that you are losing, and let the patience work the rest for you, do not push it too hard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Loss in forex market is a general matter..all trader loss one time in forex market.So if you think about your loss you loss your all energy for trading.but is you find out the reason off loss you will change to correction your loss.We are human being and we make mistake all time.So we have to learn about this loss..So don't helpless if you loss in this market..

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    We are human being and we make mistake all time.So we have to learn about this loss.It is not good for any traders in the market. It is better that you try your best only with the trading strategy that you are losing.I am also with your line to accept the loss easy. We should not become emotional for incurring any loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    yes sir as we know that forex is a risky market and if we are doing trade here in this business that's necessary that loss should also be respected by us and its a big part of our trading so I never think negative about that because profit and loss is the part of any business so that's good for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    in trading there is profit and lose both are so every body should ready for lose also and to avoid from lose take low risk in that way you can protect yourself from loss

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast