Do you thing scalping with metals is so profitable or so risky for any trader ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you thing scalping with metals is so profitable or so risky for any trader ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you thing scalping with metals is so profitable or so risky for any trader ??

we know that there is many pairs to trade with Forex like EUR/USD USD/JPY GBP/USD and AUD/USD and it is so good pairs for scalping for any trader .we know also that metals like Gold and silver have the highest number of pips so do you think that metals is so profitable or so risky to make profits ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Scalping is not good dear i only like short term and long term trading system because it gives me much pips every day , scalping needs more active and sharp mind and that is why it has much risk , we must have to trade these trading style because these are easy to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Trading using scalping on metal i think is quite dangerous to our margin, because the metal has a specific leverage and do not like the currency pairs that we use for trading. So we have advanced first suggested if we wanted to use scalping trading through metal trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that there is many pairs to trade with Forex like EUR/USD USD/JPY GBP/USD and AUD/USD and it is so good pairs for scalping for any trader .we know also that metals like Gold and silver have the highest number of pips so do you think that metals is so profitable or so risky to make profits ??
    Scalping is very good way to earn huge profit, but it can also vanish our capital in a moment. So, I am not in favor of scalping and I am also not involved in it. I prefer H4 trading where I am getting some profit instead of getting repeated loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    Everything is risky.. but we have proper risk management then of course we will be successful trader.. Here is needed perfect money management with better strategies.. We need to be too many experienced... Who are really too expert they can get ride on that risky market as a professional trader..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well scalping is more favourable to forex trading in such currencies as such as eurusd,usdjpy,gbpusd, audusd, and most USD and jpy pairs and crosses, but when it comes to metal trading I don't see the possibility of scapling in metal trading because sacpling is reliant on level of spread, and on metals your spread are wide for a scapler so I'll advice that you focus more on currencies especially the USDopairs they are more favourable to trade scapling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Scalping is definitely a good method to make quick money in Forex whether you do in currency or metal it does not matter.
    But the thing is that for scalping you should be very much aware about the support and resistance level so that you can decide your stop loss and profit booking level immediately with a single spike.
    So new traders never try to scalp for making quick money always trade positionally fro your own safety.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes i am agree with you, scalping is more favourable to forex trading in such currencies as such as eurusd,usdjpy,gbpusd, audusd, and most USD and jpy pairs and crosses, but when it comes to metal trading I don't see the possibility of scapling in metal trading because sacpling is reliant on level of spread, and on metals your spread are wide for a scapler so I'll advice that you focus more on currencies especially the USDopairs they are more favourable to trade scapling,,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes you can make a very good money with metal but as we know that the spread of metal is little bit high rather than currencies so it will be better if you will choose only currency to make money with scalping don't try to use any metal for scalping rather than currency pairs it will be safe for you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    In my opinion that's depend upon your skill and experience buddy if you have a very good knowledge of this market then you can do trade in any metal, currency or stock no matter which type of currency or other thing you are using for trading you will make money for sure there

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast