I want to become a good trader, is it possible?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to become a good trader, is it possible?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17

I want to become a good trader, is it possible?

Hello forum members, I want to become a good trader in forex trade. At present I am practicing demo and trying to learn forex by reading different topics in this forum. But many of these topics seems to me very hard to understand.
    What is the easiest way to learn forex? whether it is by reading, practicing or making small trade?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Hello forum members, I want to become a good trader in forex trade. At present I am practicing demo and trying to learn forex by reading different topics in this forum. But many of these topics seems to me very hard to understand.
    What is the easiest way to learn forex? whether it is by reading, practicing or making small trade?
    yes it's really possible to earn good profit from that market... just learn perfectly... Without perfect experience any trader never can be successful trader... So it's possible if you can practice perfectly... Cause perfect practicing makes a market perfect.. So try to practice perfectly and learn perfect to be professional trader...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think yes any body can become a good and perfect trader but i think it is necessary to not stop working hard to have enough experience and knowledge to be able to make good profits from this market and also you must know that learning from your mistakes is so important to stay earn money from Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear we all can become a good trader but it is not possible to become a good trader because it needs much learning and practice by the forex trader so it is not easy , without practice and hard work we cannot become a good trader and face loss money every time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course, if we want to learn forex through the forum, we can visit the section that often contains a thread about strategy and technical analysis or fundamental, because this section helps us to learn about how to use strategies for forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Jamuna, I believe we have possible to become good trader of forex business, but to be the good trader we must do trading in the good way and we can't know this way except if we learn and make experience in the forex market, this can make good trader in our personality. always keep in our thought that learning can make us more educated and we can improve our skills of the trade to make good analysis. Here we will find ourselves be good character and be good skills in trading so we can to be come good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Sure its possibe to be a successful trader but you must not give up for the first fall or more you have the demo account and you can trader unlimited so its beter to practice more then reading you will becom quickly a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have not been a good trader but I want to. I've got a goal as you are a good trader. First, I need more practice to test the trading strategy and psychology management. Second, learn from those who have successfully. Third, I prefer to trade with a few real account to reach the goal. Good luck

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    you definitely can become a successful trader if your are passionate about learning price movement you first have ton be passionate to exile and not just the drive to earn profits,and also be very aware that forex trading is very difficult meaning that you should be fully prepared to devote your mind and time to understand the currency movement and what causes its trend or should i say being able to identify trends most importantly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Of course you can be a good trader with hard work and a strong will to reatch this destination everyday you practice you will be a educated and experienced trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast