Slow Stochastic Oscillator - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Slow Stochastic Oscillator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Unhappy Slow Stochastic Oscillator

Dear all members, is there anyone who can help me find an indicator called "Slow Stochastic Oscillator" ? If you have one, do you mind share it here because it's been 1 months I've looking that indicator in internet. Please help me because my trading strategy won't work without it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    Hello Azis, i do not know that there is fast or slow stochastic oscillator. I only knew that there is an indicator called the stochastic. I wonder why you are looking for the slow stochastic oscillator and can you please tell me the difference between the slow and the fast one because i know there must be a good reason why you are looking for the slow one despite the fact that we all have the normal stochastic oscillator everywhere.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I read a lot about this index and many times I tried to use it on my trading but I was unable to profit from it. The real challenge I received this indicator is that when the decision relies entirely on this indicator, then there is no other technology that can confirm the same signal. RSI and CCI like other technical triggers triggers signals long before they are triggered and trigger signals of slow stocks for most when most of them are floating in positive areas.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    Hello azis, one thing that i know very well is that this platform is a very good place to see so many things about the forex market especially some useful indicators and trading strategies and the many of them we have here can attest to that. Concerning the slow stochastic that you were referring to , i am sure that someone will get it available in not too long because most traders here are good in making research , all you need to do is to be a little bit patience and your searching will be over.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    slow stochastic may make trading more accurate because it will not change its signals quickly and so the trader will be able to make more successful trading and will increase the possibility of earning always, the trader should filter the signals come from the indicators to choose the strongest between them that lead to making of money mostly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    The slow stochastic oscillator is not the different indicator but it has the setting within the oscillator indicator. You have to apply and the default slow stochastic settings are:

1.%K - 5 days simple moving average
    2.%K slowing periods - 3 days SMA
    3.%D - 3 days SMA
    4. overbought level - 70% and oversold level - 30%

Not allowed!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031