Slow Stochastic Oscillator - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Slow Stochastic Oscillator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Unhappy Slow Stochastic Oscillator

Dear all members, is there anyone who can help me find an indicator called "Slow Stochastic Oscillator" ? If you have one, do you mind share it here because it's been 1 months I've looking that indicator in internet. Please help me because my trading strategy won't work without it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    yes dear i am also try to that indicator and not take any low profit so i think we must check the what is main problem in that system if i will get a any mistake i am must share here, and some time RSI or CCI is going to market target to other way when the come to different news.so use very care fully all indicator here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    I try this indicator Slow Stochastic Oscillator for 3 years ago but I think it is not successfully with me I don't know why maybe I use wrong time frame or what I don't know but now I use the MACD and CCI and RSI it is powerful and successful for me and you can earn a good profit with it but reading more about.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I have know the Stochastic oscillator for some years now, and they are effective in my aggressive trdaing, but i have stopped been aggressive in the market these days. I do not really know of this slow ones because the main issue and characteristic of the stochastic oscillator is the fastness, and that makes it worth my trading then. The period should be the slowness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well sorry my friend Azis Muslim I have don't much idea about that indicator and I not follow any much indicator on my charts so I can't give you that indicator but you can check with Google search I am sure that you will get this indicator from other online forums and if I will search anywhere this indicator then I will surely give it to you buddy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i have my article about it . It's a technical momentum designator that compares a security's closing price to its price range over a given duration. The oscillator's sensitivity to market forms of kineticism can be reduced by adjusting the duration or by taking a moving average of the result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I hope to help, but I do not know Mabled tricked How Shall I show the place and I hope that he can Adlkm let him do it and the benefit of all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I am a newbie and does not know much about this indicator but on search I did not find any thing like that so what I feel that it is a normal stochastic oscillator only with slow settings because in stochastic oscillator settings we find this option of slow and fast so that's how it may be termed as slow stochastic oscillator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Friend I not use stochastic indicator my goal is always long term trading and I focus basically on support and resistance levels along with I like to do swing trading also I will suggest you RSI indicator its also a very good indicator and will surely help you I think our analysis is much better than any indicator so it will be better to use our own experience in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Sorry but I have no idea about this indicator we can use stochastic direct from our meta trader 4 software but you are talking about slow stochastic oscillator and its differ indicator I think not the mt4 one I will check with that indicator with my friends and if I will able to search that indicator then I will surely let you know my friend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I never read about this indicator I am new trader in this business and learning in demo trading I have not much knowledge about other indicators also I am using only 2,3 indicators and it will be better if you will post some screenshot about this indicator so if you will able to get this indicator then please post a new thread with the best use of this indicator

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast