Slow Stochastic Oscillator
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 293

Thread: Slow Stochastic Oscillator

  1. #1
    Rookie Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,582
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169

    Unhappy Slow Stochastic Oscillator

    Dear all members, is there anyone who can help me find an indicator called "Slow Stochastic Oscillator" ? If you have one, do you mind share it here because it's been 1 months I've looking that indicator in internet. Please help me because my trading strategy won't work without it.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    762
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Well sorry to say Azis Muslim . I checked my own database collection of indicators and systems and then secondly i searched internet market for this SLOW STOCH INDICATOR. But there was nothing to be found. I think so no one has made this indicator yet. Sorry

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,015
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    If you can not get that indicator then just make use of another strategy. As a forex trader you must be prepared to know how to use more than one trading system, also check for other indicators that can perform the function of that indicator and make use of them.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    189
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    Nopes! I just had a search engine search but i had no success. Maybe we should wait for some other people's reply.
    Stochastic indicator is already a slow indicator and slow stochastic oscillator would be more slow. I dont think it could be a profitable indicator. Its just my own view.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,582
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Well sorry to say Azis Muslim . I checked my own database collection of indicators and systems and then secondly i searched internet market for this SLOW STOCH INDICATOR. But there was nothing to be found. I think so no one has made this indicator yet. Sorry
    Well, it's ok sir. Maybe it's the setting of the stochastic, not the kind of the stochastic just like smoothed moving averages or exponential moving average. By the way, thanks sir for trying to help find this indicator.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If you can not get that indicator then just make use of another strategy. As a forex trader you must be prepared to know how to use more than one trading system, also check for other indicators that can perform the function of that indicator and make use of them.
    Yes sir, I already change my strategy and I'm not intend to find that indicator anymore. I will try to make one and I hope it is better than this slow oscillator. Thanks for your advice sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by pak forex View Post
    Nopes! I just had a search engine search but i had no success. Maybe we should wait for some other people's reply.
    Stochastic indicator is already a slow indicator and slow stochastic oscillator would be more slow. I dont think it could be a profitable indicator. Its just my own view.
    I also tired of looking this strategy in search engine but gives no result. Maybe this is a customized indicators that someone created but he didn't share it for free. I see the indicator maker shows a good result but I don't think it will work for me since I don't have the indicator that he used with.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Posts
    1,169
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Dear all members, is there anyone who can help me find an indicator called "Slow Stochastic Oscillator" ? If you have one, do you mind share it here because it's been 1 months I've looking that indicator in internet. Please help me because my trading strategy won't work without it.
    Very easy I just checked my platform indicator its located in your default indicator list,if its not in yours maybe you need to update your platform because I see no reason why it should be in mine and not in yours,although am running on the latest mt4 trader,I also believe.its in the mt5 platform.take your time to explore your platform.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rookie Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,582
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Very easy I just checked my platform indicator its located in your default indicator list,if its not in yours maybe you need to update your platform because I see no reason why it should be in mine and not in yours,although am running on the latest mt4 trader,I also believe.its in the mt5 platform.take your time to explore your platform.
    Dear sir uchexxx, do you mind to attach some screenshot where exactly this slow stochastic oscillator? I have spent a lot of my time just searching this indicator. Though I get another indicators, I just want to fulfill my curiosity. I hope you help me to find this because none of us here get any clue of this indicator. Thanks before, sir.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, i will not say that i have known all the things in the forex trading market, but be ever sure that you can not get any slow moving stochastic oscillator, except that you can find the customized one, and i am sure that there is none like that. You can only make the stochastic that you are using to be slower by the number setting on the setting page.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user Aqeel09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    35
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I use the slow stochastics indicators frequently to produce reliable buy and sell signals.
    If combined with other trading techniques, or tools, one can create a powerful and consistent winning combination.
    You will often hear the indicator referred to as the stochastic oscillator.
    This is because it falls within the oscillating category of indicators. They "oscillate" or zig zag up and down.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    95
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I read a lot about this indicator and many time i try to use it in my trading but i remain unable to make any profit from it. The real challenge that i get this indicator is when decision depend fully on this indicator then there is no else technical which can confirm the same signal. Other technical's like RSI and CCI they trigger signals much earlier and most of such trades float in positive territory when slow stoch trigger signals for the entry.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •