Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 6
Page 6 of 377 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I make use of support and resistance level, I know on how to make us of moving average 14, it is a great tool but then it will be good more on a trending market.

Well, most traders don't believe that it could be done trading without indicators but it is possible, although I learned when I was a newbie on how trade with bollinger bands.
    It is not a good thinking for traders to be thinking they can not earn without indicator, it does not show their versatility in the market. I believe that we should all have a vast trading knowledge and develop the mindset that anything is possible. I know how to use indicators, and I know how to trade without it, all that matters is the condition i meet while trading in the market.

without the indy trader should works of the better on appealing use on noticing returns with the drawing of movement with the candlestick volatility as occupying strategics on confirming decision as those had with the supports on validation on using with the decision on submitting order with the market.

the best thing with trading with no indicators is that you are trying to forecast the future using the present as compared to when you are trading with the indicators which use the past to trade the future also there is no complications in your trading analysis

Trade with candle sticks is commonly used by all. I also use candle sticks while trading. But when I scalping in trade only then I only use indicators. But I think by analysis with candle sticks is much important to trade than use indicators. If anyone want to stay longer in forex market then he/she must be have a good knowledge about candle sticks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by momtajbegum View Post
    Trade with candle sticks is commonly used by all. I also use candle sticks while trading. But when I scalping in trade only then I only use indicators. But I think by analysis with candle sticks is much important to trade than use indicators. If anyone want to stay longer in forex market then he/she must be have a good knowledge about candle sticks.
    Well, there are so many traders with different thoughts and motives about the market. The indicator is very effective for trading, while the candlestick is effective as well,, it all depends on the traders that are using them. I for example, I love the use of the indicator, this is the main thing I use in the market trading, and the only candlestick pattern I use is doji.

Banned
    candlestick itself is an indicator besides as the chart and traders can use it to analyze the market directly, so for them who say naked trading will still need the indicator and although just candlestick or also read the news too, and now all depend to their ability to use them for making analysis, good for them to make approach first before make a decision[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    candlestick itself is an indicator besides as the chart and traders can use it to analyze the market directly, so for them who say naked trading will still need the indicator and although just candlestick or also read the news too, and now all depend to their ability to use them for making analysis, good for them to make approach first before make a decision[/lang]
    japanese candle sticks are best for reading the market and making some predictions.mostly traders use candle stick chart to analyse the market.With the help of candle stick chart we can guess every move that the market had made and in this way we can predict the upcoming moves according to our stratgies and our experience.
    Beside candle stick chart their are many charting styles and they can be used to analyse the market as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    Yes sir, it is the choice of the trader to trade with anything in the market, and there are lots of traders that are doing trading with candlesticks and other trading means which has nothing to do with indicators. But I do not do a thing like that, I do not do it because all my trading systems which are powerful and has more than 80% winning are all indicator based.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, it is the choice of the trader to trade with anything in the market, and there are lots of traders that are doing trading with candlesticks and other trading means which has nothing to do with indicators. But I do not do a thing like that, I do not do it because all my trading systems which are powerful and has more than 80% winning are all indicator based.
    I believe that there are almost more than that. In terms of what a trading strategy would give to us. We can make more than that even. The only thing that I noticed is that we need to ensure that we are selective when trading.

For instance for me I ensure to be selective when taking positions, I don't take all positions that just come to my way. I am selective when it comes to trading candles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I believe that there are almost more than that. In terms of what a trading strategy would give to us. We can make more than that even. The only thing that I noticed is that we need to ensure that we are selective when trading.

For instance for me I ensure to be selective when taking positions, I don't take all positions that just come to my way. I am selective when it comes to trading candles.
    I am glad you have concluded it already, there are choices in the market, so it is the choice of a trader to love a trading system and dislike another. All what I am after is success, and I can even shift from the use of indicator to candlesticks or other systems, and vice versa. While some traders are totally selective and trade only a style.

Page 6 of 377 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast