Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 5
Page 5 of 377 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

Candlestick is good and enough to give signal.The traders with the trading with good market planning then trade following their risk and reward trading with the good candlestick pattern.If theybonly depend candlestick pattern they may be wrong but it is enough for trading if they are planning to trade with low risk.The trades can be wrong at that time and understand about the market and knowing about the risk of taking their trades only with candlestick pattern.

when i was being introduced to forex trading it was done through candle sticks and i think that my mentor had done a lot of research and knew that they were the ones that presented the price in the best way possible for i tried to look for other means of price presentation and found out that candle sticks were the best ones available for they clearly show the open, close,high and the low in price movements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    when i was being introduced to forex trading it was done through candle sticks and i think that my mentor had done a lot of research and knew that they were the ones that presented the price in the best way possible for i tried to look for other means of price presentation and found out that candle sticks were the best ones available for they clearly show the open, close,high and the low in price movements
    Well, it is the choice of the trader to trade with candlestick, I learned this when I started the trading of forex too, but it is not my kind of trading systems, that was why I learned deeper in trading on other trading systems. This is why it is good for traders to discover and understand themselves first. And if you are getting money with this candlestick trading alone, I would advice you to use it only.

I may do the same in my trading like you . months ago i felt that there was no use of the using of any indicators . so i decided to use the bare charts without any indicators , to feel free of any of the trading rules . so i found it is very good to do so and just follow the news and the important events .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I may do the same in my trading like you . months ago i felt that there was no use of the using of any indicators . so i decided to use the bare charts without any indicators , to feel free of any of the trading rules . so i found it is very good to do so and just follow the news and the important events .
    I still trade it without making reference to the news and other event in the market. I ensure to trade based on the longer time frames and following the trends.

The longer time frame though might not give to us good trading signals that come much, but then with the candle stick pattern and good analysis we can still make good income with the few trades we will have.

I think it is not wise to trade with the candlestick only.The traders need market indicator like moving average and trading strategy like the swing trading or scalping tonmake the profit.They need to manage the market and make it profitable.The traders can get good trading and make their successful planning at that time.Traders need to build the signal from the candlestick pattern too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I think it is not wise to trade with the candlestick only.The traders need market indicator like moving average and trading strategy like the swing trading or scalping tonmake the profit.They need to manage the market and make it profitable.The traders can get good trading and make their successful planning at that time.Traders need to build the signal from the candlestick pattern too.
    I make use of support and resistance level, I know on how to make us of moving average 14, it is a great tool but then it will be good more on a trending market.

Well, most traders don't believe that it could be done trading without indicators but it is possible, although I learned when I was a newbie on how trade with bollinger bands.

Trade with candlestick and the canldestick pattern are the best for traders.They can make the good trades following the market with its planning and strategy.They are more successful in managing the trades and get the market trading result following the market trading planning they have the traders understand more about the market strategy and planning of the traders who want to make candlestick trading.

but the use of the bb helps of more than enough as those had with the good helps on showing of the limit on extremes as trader might gain of the good view on projecting further on moderating challenge to appeals of return with the drawing of chart on executing actions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Trade with candlestick and the canldestick pattern are the best for traders.They can make the good trades following the market with its planning and strategy.They are more successful in managing the trades and get the market trading result following the market trading planning they have the traders understand more about the market strategy and planning of the traders who want to make candlestick trading.
    The candle stick pattern could also suck and this could be when we are looking at the shorter time frame, the candle stick patter could be a money drainer too.

But so far so good I have found it to be good and working fine when been used on the longer time frame, in addition we need support and resistance knowledge to succeed.

Page 5 of 377 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast