Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 52
Page 52 of 377 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

I prefer to use SMA only with zigzag index of opinion that zigzag index of the best indicators for determining subsidies and Almquaoamat because the rib zigzag indicator does not hold it in place easily and when stability is the top or bottom has a very powerful, which is taken to subsidies lines and Almquaoamat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mando View Post
    I prefer to use SMA only with zigzag index of opinion that zigzag index of the best indicators for determining subsidies and Almquaoamat because the rib zigzag indicator does not hold it in place easily and when stability is the top or bottom has a very powerful, which is taken to subsidies lines and Almquaoamat
    The good thing is that forex trading works so much differently for so many people. So the way it will work for you will be much on the way you have learned it. SO my friend if you feel that making use of indicator will increase your chances at being successful then I will advice you to get it done, trade that way and follow it the right way.

In forex trading we all have got the choice to trade the way we want to trade. But what really do matter is that which of the trading choices we have made, we need to at the same time make sure that we have the skills and knowledge it takes to become successful. In the sense that we should have made use of those strategy on the demo account to master it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    In forex trading we all have got the choice to trade the way we want to trade. But what really do matter is that which of the trading choices we have made, we need to at the same time make sure that we have the skills and knowledge it takes to become successful. In the sense that we should have made use of those strategy on the demo account to master it.
    As so long as the trading strategy has been well learned and understood. I think it will make earning more easier. I also made similar choices too, but now I am thinking of it, II want to make use of the indicator that I can trust so much, the one that can help me make money from the market, I want to either make use of moving average or bollinger band.

Banned
    Trading is a business that could be done differently, but you need much better trading skills and knowledge to trade this way, clearly, before you get to understand the market to be able to make money from it you will have to learn from the demo account. I have got to now posses some little skills about the business and it is now interesting.

Candlestick pattern are cool to follow we have all support from these indicator like we judge pressure and also we make trend through this and also there are lot of pattern like double top ,double bottom , head and shoulder and many other and also some candle pattern means overall it give us full support for profits.

i think maintain good technical analysis.fallow the moment management.we know technical analysis is the base of the business.it is very important.all the indicator are use less if you are not strong about the basics of the business.you must using trading strategy.

Trader
    just candlesticks are not easy i tried after practice but got loss, before this i was long term trader and i uses indicators, i uses news and something mixture of both and got profit but now i am losing, so i got result that indicators give us help in trading if we learn them properly these are not waste

Banned
    Prior to the learning a trader has been able to get done with, the learning process should be able to teach traders the best way by which they can make money, when they are able to get that point they can make money. So clearly, you have got to follow your our path and trade as just as you have learned.

Banned
    Forex trading is a big business and it works differently for traders. So that will mean that traders will have to learn various and know how the market works. Trading is not going to be that simple for traders, but learning will make it more better for traders to be able succeed in the business. So know the way that will be quite profitable for you and make use of it.

Page 52 of 377 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast