Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 4
Page 4 of 377 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    You are right, any one can thus make use of any trading strategy and it will work for them, the question that needs to be asked is the success rate.

However, you see, so many traders makes money using candles, the thing is that it is some how hard to learn and will take time, therefore most traders are not after developing a long term source of income, they want it fast.
    In contrast to your first statement, I do not think that just any trading strategy would work for traders. Also, the trading strategy that might work for me might not work for you. This is why traders should carefully choose their trading system. Forex traders should try to do the demo trading on the trading system too, this would help him to know if it is fit for himself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    In contrast to your first statement, I do not think that just any trading strategy would work for traders. Also, the trading strategy that might work for me might not work for you. This is why traders should carefully choose their trading system. Forex traders should try to do the demo trading on the trading system too, this would help him to know if it is fit for himself.
    What I mean is that, all trading strategies works, therefore when it does not work for you then it depends on some factors, your personality and then your level of learning it.

Although there are some complicated trading strategy that we should avoid. But to me, I think since we have something already simple, there is no need making things complicated, therefore the candle strategy to me is the best and easiest to learn.

the use of the bollinger bands indicator shows of the good chance as trader might gains of good shifts on relatives with the differences as entering with the better precision of appealing works as referring options to calls of the good commands of order.

What I mean is that, all trading strategies works, therefore when it does not work for you then it depends on some factors, your personality and then your level of learning it.

Although there are some complicated trading strategy that we should avoid. But to me, I think since we have something already simple, there is no need making things complicated, therefore the candle strategy to me is the best and easiest to learn.
    That might be true but one will need to concern about what they will think in the future as well in this business. But one will need to remember that easy thing in here will loss the money in the easy fashion as well. Complicated trading actually is a must in order to ensure the responsibility and the quality of the trade later. if you keep doing this, surely success won't be too far from here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That might be true but one will need to concern about what they will think in the future as well in this business. But one will need to remember that easy thing in here will loss the money in the easy fashion as well. .
    Sure, nothing comes that easy, but then we can make things much more easier in forex trading, and the way we can get that done is by learning.

Therefore getting to know a trading strategy that we are good at and that we can make use of. Sometimes we are the one making things more complicating because we would want to make fast money therefore trading with scalping method which is more complex.

Good strategy...,

Holding the profit position for 1200 pips is requires a huge patience and a good psychological condition. I love your trading style, this is the type of trading style that I liked, applying tremendous ratio of risk to reward as the mainstay to hold the profit position as far as possible, it can only be done by a trader who has a lot of experience. Such simple analysis is a way of trading that I liked, honestly it is similar to my trading technique. Simple and just need a good understanding of the market itself. But another important point is don't have huge expectations of the market, because the market is unpredictable. Sometimes weak support / resistance can be strong and give a very strong encouragement reversal.

Thanks for share mate...
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good strategy...,

Holding the profit position for 1200 pips is requires a huge patience and a good psychological condition. I love your trading style, this is the type of trading style that I liked, applying tremendous ratio of risk to reward as the mainstay to hold the profit position as far as possible, it can only be done by a trader who has a lot of experience. Such simple analysis is a way of trading that I liked, honestly it is similar to my trading technique. Simple and just need a good understanding of the market itself. But another important point is don't have huge expectations of the market, because the market is unpredictable. Sometimes weak support / resistance can be strong and give a very strong encouragement reversal.

Thanks for share mate...
    Thanks. Well, I am not that experienced, not up to 1 year in the trading business. I think I started from the right place, though I am still making some mistakes which I am getting better.

Yeah, we can make any amount of money from forex and the basic is that we should start from the right place and focus on the longer time frames.

Thanks. Well, I am not that experienced, not up to 1 year in the trading business. I think I started from the right place, though I am still making some mistakes which I am getting better.

Yeah, we can make any amount of money from forex and the basic is that we should start from the right place and focus on the longer time frames.
    Well, making mistake are pretty much normal in this business. Any trader will always do that as well especially if they are still new or up to 3 years of trading experience. But if you have more experience than that, then it's not an excuse anymore to make small mistakes unless the unexpected like swiss intervention happen. Candle stick will do fine even for experts because we can see the gap in opening and closing chart. It will help you greatly in making decisions.

those works of the very funny as differing figure of patterns on recognizing orders of money.
    as trader to enter on managing with the sets on technical arrange as earning with the good return on extents with the chance on working of the good appeals to defines of one with the decision to refer of the best on use to run with the execution of order creation with the market.

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good strategy...,

Thanks for share mate...
    Oh 1200 pips, is just a dream for me and I did not managed 120 pips profit yet. I think to gain 1200 pips we need strong over controlling emotions and acquiring patience . It is getting the most important tools of trading forex. being the prey of negative emotions means nothing except loss of our money.

Page 4 of 377 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast