Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 2
Page 2 of 377 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 3762

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    That's right, they are lagging and most probably will make you make some mistakes some times, I also understands that nothing is that perfect in forex.

    But to my experience the non use of indtcators has helped me to make success in forex trading more than I expected, but still I know that some people out there are making use of it and they are making money.
    Using or not any indicators as long that we have a very good understanding about different market conditions, know how to identify a trend, know how to interpret the chart properly, control our emotions, etc. I am sure the we can make profits in this market no matter what approach we use as long that it is based on the basic foundation of a good trading strategy.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Using or not any indicators as long that we have a very good understanding about different market conditions, know how to identify a trend, know how to interpret the chart properly, control our emotions, etc. I am sure the we can make profits in this market no matter what approach we use as long that it is based on the basic foundation of a good trading strategy.
    The funny thing is that those who I are known as good traders are not making use of indicators. Well, I am not against indicators but then I know that the indicators is the reason why so many people are losing their money.

    I mean, most newbies will just go and read some things about indicators and then they will come to forex trading to have them implemented without learning, but learning raw price action will help things more better.

  3. #13
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    the decision on working of the pattern strategy those should gives of the better returns on consequence as trader to enter as having with the good experience on managing the different plan of the past terms of attainment. as recognizing the unique on figure with the distinct on name and the customs on characteristic with the formation on referring trend direction those helps to gain with the better confidence with the supports of confirmation as occupying signals of the return with the manage of the pattern strategy analytics of evaluation.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the decision on working of the pattern strategy those should gives of the better returns on consequence as trader to enter as having with the good experience on managing the different plan of the past terms of attainment. as recognizing the unique on figure with the distinct on name and the customs on characteristic with the formation on referring trend direction those helps to gain with the better confidence with the supports of confirmation as occupying signals of the return with the manage of the pattern strategy analytics of evaluation.
    Yes, actually experience is that which matters and any one who has good experience will be able to make good amount of money from forex trading.

    Point is that, all strategy works. it is just all about learning and knowing the one that will work better for you, however, in forex trading, we need to have a good skills and knowledge based on the trading methods that will work for us, for me, I prefer the candles and they are just so good.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The funny thing is that those who I are known as good traders are not making use of indicators. Well, I am not against indicators but then I know that the indicators is the reason why so many people are losing their money.

    I mean, most newbies will just go and read some things about indicators and then they will come to forex trading to have them implemented without learning, but learning raw price action will help things more better.
    I agree, success in trading is not just about having good indicators, its about how a trader has good understanding different market conditions and cycle, the psychology to tame his emotions so that he can impose discipline in his trading, trading is an art of mastering the market and our emotions.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I agree, success in trading is not just about having good indicators, its about how a trader has good understanding different market conditions and cycle, the psychology to tame his emotions so that he can impose discipline in his trading, trading is an art of mastering the market and our emotions.
    Yeah, that is true, and if we can differentiate between having a good indicator and having a trading system I think we can make money, because traders that has good indicator need to know when not to follow the indicator.

    I mean, it is good to know and have in mind that nothing is really that 100 percent sure and true, there are things that we need to evaluate before taking action, therefore good trader with good decision making makes money with indicators too.

  7. #17
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    yes the decision on focusing with the pattern strategy of the candlestick drawing by the chart those as trader entering with the good basics on understanding as qualifying the good ways on approaching the chance on capturing trends with the use of figure on formation with the candlestick of the chart. as the support of signals strengthen the better on accuracy on expending good risks with the exchange.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yeah, that is true, and if we can differentiate between having a good indicator and having a trading system I think we can make money, because traders that has good indicator need to know when not to follow the indicator.

    I mean, it is good to know and have in mind that nothing is really that 100 percent sure and true, there are things that we need to evaluate before taking action, therefore good trader with good decision making makes money with indicators too.
    Well, there could truly be the distinctions in the use of the indicator and the candlestick trading, because the candlestick trading is in pattern, while the trading of the indicators are for price follow phenomena, and all the time the indicator could be effective, so is the candlestick trading, all depends on the trader working things out.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yeah, that is true, and if we can differentiate between having a good indicator and having a trading system I think we can make money, because traders that has good indicator need to know when not to follow the indicator.

    I mean, it is good to know and have in mind that nothing is really that 100 percent sure and true, there are things that we need to evaluate before taking action, therefore good trader with good decision making makes money with indicators too.
    Price action trading is always best sir and for sure its better than any other kind of trading. The other thing that is good in your trading that is the selection of your time frame. As we can see in daily chart you get a good entry on important support point, and after pullback market again climbed up, daily chart is best to judge the market condition and best to enter and exit in the market. Well done

  10. #20
    Buying and selling using the candlesticks isn't a brand new point to become, We type the cost motion by using it too, what is important is actually to achieve the design you need to accompany, as well as if you want you may include sign or even not really. Along the way associated with not really including sign, it is best the actual investor go via the long run buying and selling techniques, this could end up being earnings massing for that investor.

Page 2 of 377 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •