Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 277
Page 277 of 377 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3762

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

  1. #2761
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    there are some ways for trading forex whether using the indicators or just use the candlestick chart to read and analyze the market, but i see the concept are actually same , when we have understood the trading basic well such as trend and support resistance then we get the point to follow the market , get the right timing for execution.
    in this part, we can see the candlestick itself give some advantages, we can get the patterns as market characteristic, form body and tail or else, and so we can see that candlestick itself become the effective indicator

  2. #2762
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,838
    Chart pattern trading strategy are too much simple and more then effective trading strategy now these day in market and to get success with this strategy you have need to use strong and patience trading method then get success possible for everyone on this business. Indicator sometime give us false and wrong market analysis signal so trader have hates this strategy for trading.

  3. #2763
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Chart pattern trading strategy are too much simple and more then effective trading strategy now these day in market and to get success with this strategy you have need to use strong and patience trading method then get success possible for everyone on this business. Indicator sometime give us false and wrong market analysis signal so trader have hates this strategy for trading.
    I agree and personally i like it very mush in trade so we develop our trade plan better and successful , working with best candlestick chart pattern is always useful and helping trader for build a good system in trade and easily we should make our trade successful . we must have to care about our funds through proper experience and practice we have about the market .

  4. #2764
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Trading strategy with chart pattern method are very strong and effective strategy for everyone on this business. To get success on this chart pattern trading strategy you have need to use good and strong trading tool to follow the market and try to know that market bullish and bearish trend well after it get success possible for everyone on this business.

  5. #2765
    Candlesticks pattern are great way to analyze the market movement through the candles and make the best of choice of trade which is good. These candle pattern can increase our means of analysis and will help determine the right trade we should set up for ourselves. Indicators are not necessariky important because with the price action candles, we can come up with a strong setup which we can follow and as well have great chance to come up with profits.

  6. #2766
    Candlesticks trading is good we don't need indicator in this type of trading method especially when you don't like trading with indicator, but for those who prefer to be trading with indicator, of course they cannot use any trading method without using indicator cause it part of their trading system, but for me I prefer to use the candlesticks pattern naked without indicator.

  7. #2767
    Every one has their own different reasons why they trade the market the way they trade the market. It is a good thing to comprehend how personally you would want to trade the market and then learn better on that. We all have different means by which we trade and for me, I used to make use of indicators but I don't use it any more now, however still, I think it is still a good method of trading if the trader has the skills.

  8. #2768
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Every one has their own different reasons why they trade the market the way they trade the market. It is a good thing to comprehend how personally you would want to trade the market and then learn better on that. We all have different means by which we trade and for me, I used to make use of indicators but I don't use it any more now, however still, I think it is still a good method of trading if the trader has the skills.
    We test also different strategies in this market for the sake of best one so trader must have to work properly with good trading and with good plan if we have practice and learning well so we easily build our trading strategy that we used for work and we get continues knowledge about it for working and for secure trade results from market .

  9. #2769
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,794
    Candlestick is one best strategy that any traders can lean on to trade without any indicator it very simple to understand, Candlestick this is a formation only on vein force that the bearishness and what you will tend to see is that after a candlestick patterns forms, the price tends to Gallup this trading system allows you to capture the price that drops after the candle pattern forms.

  10. #2770
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    Candlestick is one best strategy that any traders can lean on to trade without any indicator it very simple to understand, Candlestick this is a formation only on vein force that the bearishness and what you will tend to see is that after a candlestick patterns forms, the price tends to Gallup this trading system allows you to capture the price that drops after the candle pattern forms.
    Yeah without indicator and any other trading tool trader have easily understand chart bullish and bearish trend well and try to make strong and effective strategy for our trading business. Sometime indicator give us wrong and false market trend signal then almost its indicator strategy result are totally loss on stock market.

Page 277 of 377 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •