Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 12
Page 12 of 377 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

Banned
    traders can do what they like, traders can trade with indicator without using any other way. traders can trade with the candlestick and other strategy too without using indicators. they can use the both of them together too. this is a market which gives you choice to trade with

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders can do what they like, traders can trade with indicator without using any other way. traders can trade with the candlestick and other strategy too without using indicators. they can use the both of them together too. this is a market which gives you choice to trade with
    I believe we can make good amount of money from forex trading if we should learn and comprehend the business, with or without indicators, what really matters is that the traders get to know and understand the business rightly. Now I trade with indicators and that does not mean that I allow indicator make decisions for me, I make it my self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I believe we can make good amount of money from forex trading if we should learn and comprehend the business, with or without indicators, what really matters is that the traders get to know and understand the business rightly. Now I trade with indicators and that does not mean that I allow indicator make decisions for me, I make it my self.
    [lang=id]traders need to know some elements that should be used for trading, and no matter do trading with our without indicators, if understand for what we are doing, and so forex is profitable for us or at least we can minimize the risk or stay or grow up, so the main task for us that we need to master the preparation with well and implement them with well too[/lang]

it's so simple because you will get more clear chart , no confused signal with those indicator and no late signal so you wont be able to make more profit and maximize the benfit with every position . Naked trading is preferred by many trader nowadays because the indicators now are following the market so much and you must know how to use them in order to get the right signal to open the deal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    it's so simple because you will get more clear chart , no confused signal with those indicator and no late signal so you wont be able to make more profit and maximize the benfit with every position . Naked trading is preferred by many trader nowadays because the indicators now are following the market so much and you must know how to use them in order to get the right signal to open the deal.
    yes, the plain trading without indicators will bring the clear chart to trades and this will make traders to make money without confusing themselves in trading it. this is the indication that traders are trading price cation, as there is no way to do trading than that for plain chart trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    I think I have studied my trading strategy and have made use of it properly therefore I know when to enter and when not to, I do have missed trade opportunity when I don't analyze my chart after the day. Now I trade with bollinger band in addition with candles and I think it gives me more confident though paying more attention to the candle that formed the signal.

candle sticks have their own idea of how to use them and sos whan trading the marekt shows how it improves t the right working positions and how we can be able to rub the right tools and be the right people we are all said to rule the right market and be in the right direction and for that we have to rule the right working positions that work well for all of us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    candle sticks have their own idea of how to use them and sos whan trading the marekt shows how it improves t the right working positions and how we can be able to rub the right tools and be the right people we are all said to rule the right market and be in the right direction and for that we have to rule the right working positions that work well for all of us
    I love the use of candlesticks in my trading, they are my real indicator's along with it I am using only single indicator the name is moving average. Many trader's don't know how to use candlesticks on the chart but if anybody have some problem to know that then they can ask me any time about the issue. I have couple of candlesticks on chart which give me a very good accuracy in trading.Elephant bar is one of my favorite candlestick in forex.

The trading using the candle sticks can be the best thing we can use in the tar dine ever we think of . i see that teh using the candle sticks as a strategy of the trading depending on the price action system is a very good and effective trading style the thing which can help us to do the best in the trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I love the use of candlesticks in my trading, they are my real indicator's along with it I am using only single indicator the name is moving average. Many trader's don't know how to use candlesticks on the chart but if anybody have some problem to know that then they can ask me any time about the issue. I have couple of candlesticks on chart which give me a very good accuracy in trading.Elephant bar is one of my favorite candlestick in forex.
    Well, I know quite a number of candlestick trading systems, they are good when traders can use them on higher time frames. And just like me, it is wise for you to be using your indicators with it, it would increase the credibility of the trading signals they create. Forex traders can do trading any way they like, provided they do not go against their trading rules.

Page 12 of 377 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast