Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators - Page 102
Page 102 of 377 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3762

Thread: Why I trade with candle sticks and no indicators

Well, no one is the best in forex trading and nobody is 100% here. If your strategy is working out for you and good profit is coming for you always I wish all the best. Thank you for sharing your winning strategy here once again. Trading forex with candle stick without it is really high risk sir and you don't expect someone that doesn't have the experience of how to trade this to jump into it. Indicators are the guide will use in the forex market at least is giving 50-60% accuracy and with your level of experience in trading we can have a long way to go. Trading with candle stick without no indicator is high risk for the newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Its a really good thing for trades that if we are use our own skills to earn profit in forex. No one indicator or strategy is help us top get profit in forex if we want earning in forex then we must need to use our own skills in trading then we can get success in forex business otherwise we earn nothing in forex.
    it's true we must use our own skills to get success but without any help from indicators or strategies, so how do we get those skills and where do our skills really come from then? we should know that everything about forex trading are related to each other so we can compare things at once and use only specific things while abandoning the other's importance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    Well, no one is the best in forex trading and nobody is 100% here. If your strategy is working out for you and good profit is coming for you always I wish all the best. Thank you for sharing your winning strategy here once again. Trading forex with candle stick without it is really high risk sir and you don't expect someone that doesn't have the experience of how to trade this to jump into it. Indicators are the guide will use in the forex market at least is giving 50-60% accuracy and with your level of experience in trading we can have a long way to go. Trading with candle stick without no indicator is high risk for the newbies.
    Well, it depends on what the trader has used to train himself, there are many traders that can trade the market without the use of any indicator, and such trader will be making their money without issues. They are calling this kind of trading method naked trading or price action trading. But like yourself, i will ever prefer to work with indicators.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Well, it depends on what the trader has used to train himself, there are many traders that can trade the market without the use of any indicator, and such trader will be making their money without issues. They are calling this kind of trading method naked trading or price action trading. But like yourself, i will ever prefer to work with indicators.
    And will depends on what works most of the time for the trader, because there are traders that gets to make money with the candle stick alone more than the traders that are making use of loads of indicators when trading. experience is the best teacher in all we are doing and that is the reason why in forex trading we don't have to be lazy to learn., get to think of it, the successful traders are simple price action long term traders.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    not completely true or wrong because I am sure there are traders who able to trading without using something we use and in other hand they are good at it. but in the opposite I am not so sure if they have no issues while trading because market is always be risky for everyone even they already have good strategies or ways in trading. loss is just one of another issue which unavoidable by all traders.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenstein View Post
    not completely true or wrong because I am sure there are traders who able to trading without using something we use and in other hand they are good at it. but in the opposite I am not so sure if they have no issues while trading because market is always be risky for everyone even they already have good strategies or ways in trading. loss is just one of another issue which unavoidable by all traders.
    the risk will always be there no matter what trading system is used for, naked. indicators, technical analysis or fundamental analysis, and for this part, make sure that we take the right choice and understand for what we are doing, i am sure everyone have the skill and just use the candlestick for trading, but the concept may same with them who use indicators too, and also candlestick itself is good indicators where we get two features or advantages from it, patterns, body tail form

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    the risk will always be there no matter what trading system is used for, naked. indicators, technical analysis or fundamental analysis, and for this part, make sure that we take the right choice and understand for what we are doing, i am sure everyone have the skill and just use the candlestick for trading, but the concept may same with them who use indicators too, and also candlestick itself is good indicators where we get two features or advantages from it, patterns, body tail form
    Risk will be surely there but the risk will be much lower if you can open trades after a good analysis. With or without indicators, both way you can make it, they way you understand it to be better. What I believe is you have to keep learning until you feel you are good in trading with some good strategies and trading system.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Risk will be surely there but the risk will be much lower if you can open trades after a good analysis. With or without indicators, both way you can make it, they way you understand it to be better. What I believe is you have to keep learning until you feel you are good in trading with some good strategies and trading system.
    Trader must be wise for such decision because our success is related to it we need to learn and understand market direction with different analysis at the end these will be profitable for us to work and we gain success , Risk is under control if we should follow the right management skill system to adopt for good results .

Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Yes when you trade based on good analysis and strategy you have trades with higher chances for profits. Traders chose their strategy, so when things dont work well, you either need to learn your strategy well or change your strategy. Forex is a big business and it works the same way, traders work differently here. You can trade anyway but you have to trade the right way.

Trader
    we always try to trade with things which is looking simple and i think candlestick looks more easy then others, our indicators are good in trading and i think more better just we need to understand them, analysis should be perfect just no matter what methode we are using, i am using both but losing many of times

Page 102 of 377 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast