Do you think profits come from your loss ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think profits come from your loss ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Lightbulb Do you think profits come from your loss ??

i think losing money or losing trades is the only way to improve your trading skills to be able to make profits in the future by having the full experience from this loss so do you think that we are make more profits if we had a loss ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Profit and loss are the common phenomena in this trade, If we failed to get profit, then loss is common. Again, if we get loss, then there will be no profit in that trade. You are right, we need to take the loss easy and try to learn from these loss. In each there is learning for us, if we able to find out our fault and try to rectify in further trade, then we must be able to become loss-proof in the future. Loss is our best friend, not enemy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I agree with you i think who is successful now have learned a lot from his/her losses,losses can be very painful but helpful to i have learned to from my mistakes and i progress better now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think losing money or losing trades is the only way to improve your trading skills to be able to make profits in the future by having the full experience from this loss so do you think that we are make more profits if we had a loss ??
    Of course I think... Who can learn from his mistakes of course he will be perfect and professional trader... Who can't learn from his mistakes he never can be professional trader... To be professional trader of course a trader needs to learn from his mistakes.. Cause learning from mistakes is the one another great source to learn to be expert trader In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear loss always tells us about our mistake in forex market and loss is the only way to become successful in forex market but after loss , we must have to learn the market well and do more hard working in order to earn money without involving emotion in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It may be true, as we have just suffered a loss in forex trading, especially when we have just experienced the stop out, usually we will try to be better in forex trading. So with the losses that we experience we will be motivated to learn some more about forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    one can surely make profit from his loss but one need to have proper experience of the market before such can happen,in Forex trading experience count and if one can always study and review his trading loss,one can surely make profit from and avoid such kinda mistakes when trading and one can always make profit from it next time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes I think that profit com when you lose because every trader can learn from their own mistakes because foreign exchange trading need experience and you can learn from your own mistakes and gain experience because no 1 is perfect in foreign exchange trading and if you want to become a professional and expert greater than you need to learn from your own mistakes and never do such mistakes again

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    At times it happens, you may think that the trade will end up losing, and it may surprise you that it is not actually ending up losing. This is the best was of trading for traders. The assurance of the and is still better than the panic of the first start by the traders. Trading is real, but you need certainty and fearless heart to trade it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man i dont agree with you , we shouldn't search for loss we should only search for the profit .. and i think you mean the person should die to take experience on their life of course not that is the mistake , and i agree with you we take experience and learning from our losses , but also i think if we learning from began and apply that learning we will avoid losses ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast