Do you think it is necessary to change your trading strategy ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is necessary to change your trading strategy ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Exclamation Do you think it is necessary to change your trading strategy ?

we know that Forex market is a dynamic market which mean you may face difficult to predict price in some days and i think you may face loss also in any time so do you think that you must change your trading strategy or you must to develop it to still make profits from this market ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    No, I only need to develop strategies that I have used over the years. Because I've tried a new strategy, but it seems to me like people who are just starting from scratch again, so I better develop a strategy that I often use it, it does not matter even if not very accurate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes it is very important to change our strategy time to time in order to achieve our goals or profits.Forex market is a very unstable market,the pries always goes up and down and it is difficult to predict price in sometimes.That is why it is often important to change your strategy time to time in order to save yourself from negative results from trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that Forex market is a dynamic market which mean you may face difficult to predict price in some days and i think you may face loss also in any time so do you think that you must change your trading strategy or you must to develop it to still make profits from this market ??
    yes it think it is necessary that we change the strategy and it is according to market situation because the market is dynamic so that why we not make the profit in only one strategy we change our strategy to market situation and improve it how much we can.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well you don't actually need to change your style of trading,what is most important is to understand market psychology and being well informed on economical events, price movements is has its behaviors so in understanding these behaviors it would assist you in becoming a more successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is very important to change our trading strategy in Forex trading.As Forex market is very dynamic in nature and very fluctuating.So we cannot depend upon same trading strategy every time because the market policy change in every movement and in every time.So we need to change our trading strategy according to market policy if want success in our business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Trading strategy are not fixed. We need to develop our trading strategy day by day. Our adequate skill and knowledge can help us to create our own proved strategy. With the growing of our trading skill and knowledge we can able to build our own proved strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yes Forex market is a very uncertain market, as traders are involved across the world,and do trade for making money so every individual has their won inception. SO if you want to get success then you need to do hard work for learning to understand the price movement.
    Suppose you make loss from one strategy then you can learn lesson from that wrong Strategy and can develop a new strategy which may give you profit in future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    maybe for them who can not get the understanding or did not feel comfortable with their trading system, so they need to change it, and it is better to use something suitable with their style as the basic of talent and do not need to follow something because want to get the better one, because, everyone will have their own ability and skill, and they just need to follow and master it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that changing of the strategy is good for the traders that do not have a good strategy and their strategies either let them loose or can not give them good profits ,but if the strategy is good or may need some improvement so it is better to trade with it and make some improvement on it to be able to get better results from it and make more profits

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast