The best trading system i have proven - Page 295
Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Moving average is very good and effective indicator for us and if we are use it then within very short time period we can make huge income from this business easily. I always use the good an effective trading methods because these methods are always helpful for us to earn maximum profit from this market and that is the thing which every trader is need.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    In forex trading, Good traders must always practice good with the demo account and see that with a profitable system, they can have what it takes to earn. Learning is very important and with a good system, there is huge need to manage our trade to ensure stability in forex. We should be building up quality system because this is a good means to which we can be able to trade very good in forex.
    Of course, the good traders will have to practice. No one can be good in the first place when they have not practiced, and the practices will go a long way in making sure that traders are understanding what they have to do through the experience acquisition. I believe so highly that the traders that will get the best with their system will have to construct it through experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    With more effort to learn and build a good trade, we can always come up with a better system that will put us through to succeed. We sure have to work hard and we must look at the possible chance to work for this trade. Keep in mind that with the very right system, we can have the chance to improve and see that our goals are very much achieved and can enjoy forex trading fruitfully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    We will able to approve own success in this market by basing on the experience as well as through the good knowledge and having the extra learning ratios and getting the experience is an important deal with the benefits so we must have to decide the better strategies that are giving us place of working well and gain the profits a lot .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A good trading system is very important as far as trading is concern. I have a system I use and this is simply base on trend rules, no indicator,H4 trading analysis for trend,entry is in M15 strictly demand and supply,stop loss is 20pios while take profit is 40pips. It is very simple and clear.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Developing a very profitable system will go a long way to settle a good course of our trade. Here in forex good development is the key and this is where we need to adequately work on our ability to trade good. A good system is essential to have and building with such system will give us the benefit of making a profitable trading that would help us make good trade that will help sustain us and give us the chance to further maximize in earnings.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Multi timeframe is definitely the way to go.
    Then you need to choose the tools - chart type, indicators, drawing tools, setups, market theories. We need definite easy to check rules so in critical situations we can act promptly without hesitation. In non-critical situation, which is most market situations, such definite strategy will give us the security and structure to develop our intuitive skills. And these are really the most important for successful trading and life. Actually feeling the future.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The forex trading system is the best way to earn huge amount from the forex . the forex is just like money making machine . we easily earn a lots of money by using this trading method . the long term strategy is the best way to earn a lots of money . i like to trade on the basis of news .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    In order to approve own success in this market we have to develop own trade system for use so with using the better knowledge and experience we can definitely approve own success surely and on the basis of better experience and better understanding will help to make the better plans that important to get the better results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Before trading it good we take some good time to learn how to trade forex, learning is the only sure way to understand how this business work, if we learn we can acquire all the basics aspects we need to trade forex very well, and with the right experience and understanding about the market we can easily choose the right strategy to trade with.

Not allowed!

Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast