The best trading system i have proven - Page 264
Page 264 of 285 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2847

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    We can prove A trading strategy when we work on it. Because, when we choose trading strategy we are not know that how its work. but, when we are do demo practice on it then it becomes valid for our trading career. In my opinion price action trading is a best way to trade in the market because, price action always giving us right signals about that trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Well thread of the trading , i like to tell you what is the best way of the trading . the best way is the use of the good strategy in the trading . we can earn a lot of money from the trading by working properly in the trading , i like to use the long term strategy in our trading , we can earn a lot of money from the long term strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    A good system gives traders the very possibilities to make real profits from this market. If a trader goals is to become successful, then they should think towards building a system that can give them the possible chance of profits. It's when you learn that you get to know what system can really work for you and what system is possible to give you profits. Practice is needed here and with absolute practice we will have the chance to realize what could work out good for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Each trader should have a system they can talk about with some level of confidence which is a result of their involvement in using, if we cannot have this strategy, it is clear we have not been doing some practice and more research in trading, my best strategy is the 200 exponential moving Average which I use the relative strength index for the confirmation of anything I get, and it has been quite useful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    We can prove A trading strategy when we work on it. Because, when we choose trading strategy we are not know that how its work. but, when we are do demo practice on it then it becomes valid for our trading career. In my opinion price action trading is a best way to trade in the market because, price action always giving us right signals about that trend.
    It is a good choice for forex traders to be trading with forex strategy who they have trust upon. This is what we have to get ready to achieve we can make some meaningful practice about it, the demo account will help us on this journal, so that we will know if a forex strategy is good or not. Forex traders have many choices to make in their trading activities, but the building times in whom the trader is blending his forex system together is so important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The right system is very important to come up with and such system will give traders the chance to maintain a strong trade that will help see that they earn in this business. With the right system we should look further to build the right trade that works and get on to actualized our goals of becoming successful. The right system is important and what will give us a strong chance to earn in forex is building a quality system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7
    A trade strategy should be perfect and we have the good understanding if we want to approve a successful career from the forex field so we should to learn a method in details and then we have the lot of knowledge and good experience which are all the key factors that involve in the success of each trader and also very effective to make the success possible .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    In this market the best trade strategy is which is based on complete analysis about trade and with the help of good managerial skill give trader option for better trade way we all have to chose strategy according to own thinking and knowledge about trade because that will be the most effective way for trade safely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My honest opinion, i believe strongly that there won't be any best trading system if the simple fundamental principle upon which all strategy is built is broken that is Trend trending. Yhe rule is simple, i.e you buy when the trend is up and sell when its down.Entry simply demand and supply zone, Stop Loss 15 to 20 pips, Take Profit 40 to 60pips that is 2 to 3 times of your risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    It's very important for traders in this market to build a working system in forex. This is very important because a good system will bring about the very opportunity to trade well. It's always needed for us to have a working system and this system can give us the best possible means to make it from our trade. The right system is needed in forex and however will bring about the right trading for traders. Choosing the right system would be so helpful and would give traders the very chance to become profitable.

Not allowed!

Page 264 of 285 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast