The best trading system i have proven - Page 300
Page 300 of 301 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    The best trading system i have proven

    After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2991
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    The best strategy that we can make use of in this market is those strategies that are combine with indicator, leading indicator like the moving average indicator is a very good and profitable strategy, if we can combine this indicator with the support and resistance plus candlesticks we have already construct a good and effective strategy to trade the market.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2992
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,534
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    There are many strategies but those strategies are more preferable that has few indicators and that are used to trade market trends. And there are strategies that dont look good on the upfront, like those scalping strategies or using the M1 charts or using many indicators. As a simple rule we have to leave alone those strategies that we dont have faith and go with those that we have faith.

    Not allowed!

  4. #2993
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    905
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    If we build own trade system and we also are following the simple plans and developing the simple ideas and more good skills of management will ensure us to determine the way of success more effectively so we must approve success on the basis of good information and learning as well which is important way for getting benefits easily .

    Not allowed!

  5. #2994
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    There are many strategies but those strategies are more preferable that has few indicators and that are used to trade market trends. And there are strategies that dont look good on the upfront, like those scalping strategies or using the M1 charts or using many indicators. As a simple rule we have to leave alone those strategies that we dont have faith and go with those that we have faith.
    less indicators involved will make the strategy to become easier to understand but also confusing at the same time. that's why any strategies that has more rules and setups aren't suitable for beginners because they need to learn first about many basic strategies that only uses one or two rules. while the next level of strategy that has many rules coming from different tools and techniques are suitable for traders who has more experience in trading with demo and real account.

    Not allowed!

  6. #2995
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,202
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I have been able to prove to my self that price action has always been the best approach for me to trade. I have always learned about the use of price action and knowing the importance of support and resistance Those learning has always made me taken good trading decisions from the market. Having the demo account would make traders have good simple approach in trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2996
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    There are so many good trading strategy to trade with but I confirm candlesticks combine with trend line to be one of the best strategy to trade with, for me this strategy is one of the best strategy to trade with i don't no about you because we all all most trade with different systems and strategy but I can confirm that candlesticks combine with trend line is one of the best strategy.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2997
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,062
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    There are a lot of good trading strategy to trade with and you need to choose the best possible one you understand to trade in the market for now I choose the pure price action trading because we don't need any indicator with this strategy for it to work beside most indicator make trading very complicated so it's better to use the pure price action trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2998
    Trader Goldenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,263
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    There are so many good trading strategy to trade with but I confirm candlesticks combine with trend line to be one of the best strategy to trade with, for me this strategy is one of the best strategy to trade with i don't no about you because we all all most trade with different systems and strategy but I can confirm that candlesticks combine with trend line is one of the best strategy.
    i like that combinations too and been using them to work with different strategy. candlestick patterns has excellent accuracy especially when it is combined with trend line to determine market possible trend. among 10 trading strategies above, they are just repeatedly shown in many threads while the thread writers were running out of material to share. we better prove our own strategy than trying to tell others how to do that. showing some real performance is a good example of how traders can manage their trading well.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2999
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,583
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    less indicators involved will make the strategy to become easier to understand but also confusing at the same time. that's why any strategies that has more rules and setups aren't suitable for beginners because they need to learn first about many basic strategies that only uses one or two rules. while the next level of strategy that has many rules coming from different tools and techniques are suitable for traders who has more experience in trading with demo and real account.
    I agree with you. We do not need a lot of various indicators. It is enough of one trend indicator like Moving Average or Bollinger Bands and there will not be any confusion. On the other hand pure price action or trading without indicators is very good trading strategy too and many traders use naked trading without any indicator.

    Not allowed!

  11. #3000
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have spend a lot of time on the market learning on how to trade with price action, I got to become better when I was able to know that I can trade and make money with the use of just support and resistance, so I did learned so well on how to make analysis with support and resistance and that I got to prove too on demo. See, in as much as we are willing to learn, we will surely make profits.

    Not allowed!

Page 300 of 301 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •