The best trading system i have proven - Page 297
Page 297 of 301 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    A system is important and doing what is essential to manage risk will really give us a good means to trade better. A system is necessary and its important we build a system that can give us the opportunity to trade better. A good system is important and from better practice we can have the opportunity to build a system that can give us great trading. Trading system is important and if we can build a profitable system we will have the possibilities of trading profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think trading strategy by following the trend is a trading strategy that has worked well until now I still continue to use it in forex trading because in my opinion this strategy is very easy to understand even by beginners like me, the most important if a trader wants to make money, then we must start by learning first to gain an understanding of the concept of following the trend, we must continue to consistently practice it in order to produce good profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There are systems that are proven in the forex market but yet losses will still happen because the person that wants to use it is impatience, sometimes our best strategy does not work for another person because they don't understand the rules or even have the patience to wait for the best opportunity to come, that is why our performance will always be different.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    A good system is known by how effective it has been for our trade. This is sure a good advantage for us because it will give us profitable measures to maintain the best kind of trade that will give us the very aspect to trade good. With more time in learning and building up our skills in trading one can understand the quality measures to improve on their trade and have a high chance of making profits from forex which is good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Support and resistance levels are the best options for traders and they are helpful for traders to earn maximum possible profit from their trading account. I like to use the market support level and resistance level because these are the best and low risky points in our trading which are help us to get high income daily from our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    For you to say that you have proved the strategy,and you are still willing to share it with the forum members, you have done great thing for us all, the strategy is worthy to be tested and use by every traders as it is going to be so profitable to us, more so we must be patience in using any strategy to work best for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    We can approve own success in the trading market on the basis of perfect use of an accurate trade system so to give value to a trade system and became master by understanding it completely and availing the chances more to get the better trade through it all are the important things for the formation of success surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    If you are talking about the news time then no one strategy is work at that time. When any fundamental news are comes then the technical analysis are not work. Then you are need to focus on fundamental analysis and if possible then trade after the news data is comes. This thing help you to minimize your trading risk and maximize your profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    There are so many trading strategies in the market. The best way to make money from the market is to be patient and know concept that will have you get more winning in the market. That is how the traders can become successful and profitable. Trading in forex market takes time, needs you to learn and be disciplined with the market. That is how success can be gained.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Any trading system which have not gone through learning and mastering is never going to become the best means or method of trading the forex market because the market is really a trading business that requires a great deal of skills and whenever you are willing to get to understand and learn the ways of the forex market then making money becomes second to your nature. There is nothing like the best trading systems whenever there is no learning and mastering of such trading systems on the demo trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Page 297 of 301 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301 LastLast