The best trading system i have proven
Page 1 of 301 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thanks for sharing this indicator but I need more detail about this mate. Please share screenshots because for more clarification I have to check your screenshots too. Otherwise for me and many member's it will be very tough to learn about this indicator use, Hope you will act upon that. I will wait for your next update and after that I will talk to you more about this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    i believe this is a strategy which is good, the mention of the moving average with the strategy keep my thinking active with the strategy, i believe that it is both direction trader, it trades all magnitude of trading manner, it trades up and down. it is used for long term and low term trading as stated by the thread creator too, it is a good one.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by silverlady; 06-24-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Moving average is powerful tools but I think it is better to put screenshots how this stuff work in the platform for easy us to recognize and understand when we use this tools.
    Better details my friend is highly appreciated and with the complete step by step how to set up and how actually works in different platform and screenshots of a profitable result using this system. thank you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cashsecret View Post
    Moving average is powerful tools but I think it is better to put screenshots how this stuff work in the platform for easy us to recognize and understand when we use this tools.
    Better details my friend is highly appreciated and with the complete step by step how to set up and how actually works in different platform and screenshots of a profitable result using this system. thank you
    i have read some topic where posters are arguing screen shot should be put. but i believe it is not necessary when the topic starter has carefully explained the way it is working and place the indicator software on the the thread too, this is what i believe traders need to do anything in it, the demo will help in earning this first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I can se it is good trading system with moving average and multiple time frames,the traders can trade the h1 h4 and d1 if they compare one time frame to another timeframe they can see the signal for trading clearer.If the traders see market,they can find the solution for their trading.finding signal with moving averag is not difficult they need to see the trend but the trades can not always be profitable,some trades may be wrong and the others can move to other direction when they trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I can se it is good trading system with moving average and multiple time frames,the traders can trade the h1 h4 and d1 if they compare one time frame to another timeframe they can see the signal for trading clearer.If the traders see market,they can find the solution for their trading.finding signal with moving averag is not difficult they need to see the trend but the trades can not always be profitable,some trades may be wrong and the others can move to other direction when they trade.
    If you want to find market trend direction without any manual trend lines effort then then yes moving average is one of the best trend follower indicator for you. Trading with multi time frames are good but make sure that you have a good sense of the real market trend, my mean to say that we should have a good idea about the long term market trend, first check the trend in daily chart or weekly chart and only then according to that take decision in lower time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Trendline with moving average,you can trade see the market trend and follow open one position,wait and see you can trade with good entry following that or not.I trade with monthly timeframes,i trade with trendline for scalping,and swing trading the same trendline in daily chart can be both for scalping and swing trading.If trading for long term the lot size should be low to minimize the risk if traders are wrong to trade.Scalping with trend must avoid liquidity.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    untitled.jpg
    the good works with the analytics of market profile as monitoring of different session of trading hours helps to refer ones as trader might find the decision as working along with the indy above on earning with the plain drawing of heiken aishi to focus the choice of th with the chart on pointing entry spots with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the heiken aishi works of the good chance as more of supports with the use of different signals those helps on referring options of the finale.
    the ma should refer of the longer terms trend direction capturing as oscilators of the short preset works on initializing position on opening of new order with the market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 301 123451151101 ... LastLast