The best trading system i have proven - Page 299
Page 299 of 301 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The strategy that a trader should be able to have proven to be working for them has to be the one they have fully learned and have much knowledge about. Learning is the key to being profitable. If you learn then you can earn, but when you don't learn. You will limit your earnings whereas leading to possible losses, From my perception, long term strategy works the best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Learning will make us understand much better about the market and will help us to choose easily which of the strategy that we should be trading with, learning is the major thing we need to make this market simple for us to trade, if we properly spend time to learn and understand this business well it we can choose easily the best strategy to trade with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's always a good one to take learning seriously because if we can learn in the right way, we can have the opportunity to build a profitable system that can give us a perfect ground to earn well. A system can help us properly so we should of course learn on the better way to build a system that would surely help us earn. Practice makes perfect and from learning we can have the possible chance to manage a system that can give us a better means to earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Yes i do agree with you it is very good to have good learn to trade well with learning , if we have enough learning and knowledge about trade so in this way we develop own way very well , we always have to make our plan very well and with enough trade and with learning we should make our plan better to get success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    We call success is starting from our learning processes that induce the power to understand other element where our success is depending, so learning than practices on demo accounts prefer to prove the best trading system for good profits from it. So a well programmed and well managed trade can be proved to gain profitable trade with excellent ratios.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The best to me is the on that I have always gotten to learn, being the use of the candle stick method in making analysis. You know when you want to make money from the market. It takes a lot of learning and then we have the demo trading account which really supports us to learn any trading strategy and then get to improve and make it more stronger and profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    To approve our success easily we should have the better trade systems in this regard so we must follow a trade system that we build and to make own plans which will define the trade system in the accurate manners so we must establish own trade system and make the better opportunities through them for taking benefits easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    There are a lot of trading systems and I think every trading system is profitable. but, Everything depends on our hard work that how much we are doing practice on it to make it more attractive and profitable for us. In my point of you at this time price action is the most used trading style in the market which giving us stable Returns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Each forex trader understand the market based on their level of understanding and practice with their strategies, I think that the 200 exponential moving Average is the best because I know it to some extent, but you may not actually be the best for someone that does not have same knowledge as me because our experience varies. This is the reality of the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    We will get the suit trading strategies after pass some processes where we know the weakness and complete them. The experiences will guide
    us to get the levels where we can enjoy our trading forex and stay in profit consistently. Everyone have own best way for trading and we can share them at this place to complete each others. In this way,to buid the foundation is a must for traders where get enough skill, knowledge and stable psychologies

Not allowed!

Page 299 of 301 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301 LastLast