The best trading system i have proven - Page 291
Page 291 of 301 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    To approve own success is not an easy process but we have to take the best trade systems which are the helpful ways for taking the benefits with use the best trading systems in this regard so we must build own trade systems with using the better trade powers and work also very attentively which make us a successful trader here .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    Azka, Yeah we should have the best strategies for working and having the management skills also that important to earn money from this market so proving own success is our dream and on the basis of experience and helpful decision making skills will maintain own success and give us more chances of stability here .
    I like to trade the market with the use of the trading system that i have so much believe about. To trade the market with the use of the management is the best choice. When you do have the good trading systems, it has to be properly managed before you will get to be successful with it. Nothing gives traders the consistency in earning more than this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    There are so many trading method I have been able to learn but out of all of them. I decided to make use of just one which is the price action trading method. It is the best form of trading and it is more profitable not just because it is a price action trading method but more profitable because I have got to learn and know how it works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    There are a lot of strategies out there and in this forum also a lot of strategies are being discussed but we cannot blindly go with any strategy. So the best strategy is the one which is helping us to earn profits on a consistent basis and this will ask for lot of proper work to be done. In any business, we have to do it by learning to manage its risk and by learning to do it with good thinking and the same is with Forex too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The right system is very important and traders who must develop here to achieve a profitable trading must know how to build the right system that will give them the best chance to get profitable success. The best system can help and its of course the best way for us to build a profitable system we can follow. Trading with the right system is important and its sure the best advantage for us to build a proper means of winning trade we can be proud about.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Your level of experience and knowledge towards a trading method is what makes it to become an effective and best trading system for you and most time it is when we are willing to invest adequate time into learning how they works and mastering them as to use them too to master the field of forex trading market is what will give us chances of getting to increase in the level of our knowledge and experience most times, and in turn making money becomes easy too. There is never a best trading strategy on its own, but the forex traders are going to make them become or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    In order to approve success consistently in this market is probably possible if we use the better skills of working and experience also matters a lot that important to trade and approve success very accurately so we should develop the better working systems to use and work on them in the real market that provide us the huge possibilities to wins success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    strategy to use is largely depended on the person that is the trader himself and it varies from trader to trader. What may be useful for one trader may be not for the other. thus it is advisable to develop a strategy that you understand. H4 trading system I use ,my analysis are done in H4 while my entry is simply M15. Stop loss just few pips above or below demand and supply zone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    In order to approve success consistently in this market is probably possible if we use the better skills of working and experience also matters a lot that important to trade and approve success very accurately so we should develop the better working systems to use and work on them in the real market that provide us the huge possibilities to wins success .
    I like the trading system that will be giving me the regular success, this is not far from getting when the trader did not relent in learning. It is the traders that are relenting in learning that could be affected, they will lose by creating a poor trading system. There are many good trend trading system which traders could plan with, they are the best i know.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I like the trading system that will be giving me the regular success, this is not far from getting when the trader did not relent in learning. It is the traders that are relenting in learning that could be affected, they will lose by creating a poor trading system. There are many good trend trading system which traders could plan with, they are the best i know.
    I know that every trader will be needing their trading systems that will be giving regular success, that is what i am looking for and i am still learning to get that achieved. To trade the market with the needed good results, we will be needing to learn, it is the leraning that can create the trading systems we need for us. Our trading system should be the one in whom we created by ourselves too.

Not allowed!

Page 291 of 301 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295 ... LastLast