The best trading system i have proven
Page 1 of 284 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for sharing this indicator but I need more detail about this mate. Please share screenshots because for more clarification I have to check your screenshots too. Otherwise for me and many member's it will be very tough to learn about this indicator use, Hope you will act upon that. I will wait for your next update and after that I will talk to you more about this.

Banned
    i believe this is a strategy which is good, the mention of the moving average with the strategy keep my thinking active with the strategy, i believe that it is both direction trader, it trades all magnitude of trading manner, it trades up and down. it is used for long term and low term trading as stated by the thread creator too, it is a good one.
    Last edited by silverlady; 06-24-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i believe this is a strategy which is good, the mention of the moving average with the strategy keep my thinking active with the strategy, i believe that it is both direction trader, it trades all magnitude of trading manner, it trades up and down. it is used for long term and low term trading as stated by the thread creator too, it is a good one.
    i seen that very clearly if i feel that this one is a good for us then i just share with you guys but i never seen before these type of thing by the way if newbies have a good strategy in this field they just work on that cause if you want to check any one else in this field then you have to confused all the time in this so those who have nothing then they take it and try it on demo...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    i seen that very clearly if i feel that this one is a good for us then i just share with you guys but i never seen before these type of thing by the way if newbies have a good strategy in this field they just work on that cause if you want to check any one else in this field then you have to confused all the time in this so those who have nothing then they take it and try it on demo...
    Trade with confuse mind is not good and we face losses because we have no trust in trading and follow the trading ideas successfully we have to learn more and more and will give time for better trading , a good knowledge about market and having better strategies are perfect for trading success.

Quote Originally Posted by embon View Post
    Trade with confuse mind is not good and we face losses because we have no trust in trading and follow the trading ideas successfully we have to learn more and more and will give time for better trading , a good knowledge about market and having better strategies are perfect for trading success.
    of course is not good and this is about psychological factor, trader who is not able to control their mind especially about emotion it is hard to get a good profit in here but the otherwise always scare to make an order because not want to loss, this is not good for a trader due profit and loss is a part and it must to acceptable and it can be a lesson to us to improve our skills

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for sharing this indicator but I need more detail about this mate. Please share screenshots because for more clarification I have to check your screenshots too. Otherwise for me and many member's it will be very tough to learn about this indicator use, Hope you will act upon that. I will wait for your next update and after that I will talk to you more about this.
    i check this and this is a best ever i seen i m in a newbie so i always learn from you and the way you share this strategy and help us for a good trade this is awesome and hope so you create these type of thread always and help us to a newbie in this field i m waiting for your next thread thanks again,,,

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    i check this and this is a best ever i seen i m in a newbie so i always learn from you and the way you share this strategy and help us for a good trade this is awesome and hope so you create these type of thread always and help us to a newbie in this field i m waiting for your next thread thanks again,,,
    If you are new in this business then you must need to use the simple and easy strategy in trading. There are many easy strategies in this business which we can follow in our trading. Some of them are very effective for traders and traders earn profit to follow that trading system. I like to work with moving average trading system which help us to get good and big profit from forex trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    If you are new in this business then you must need to use the simple and easy strategy in trading. There are many easy strategies in this business which we can follow in our trading. Some of them are very effective for traders and traders earn profit to follow that trading system. I like to work with moving average trading system which help us to get good and big profit from forex trading.
    No system is best or bad in forex trading because these are only helping tools for us and if we are follow them then we can earn profit but we are not follow them as they are give signals us. we must need find the market movement and its patterns. If we are use our common sense then we can find that where this market is want to move and how we can earn to enter trade on this market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    No sir, you did not get his point here because he was not actually talking about the use of any indicator here , but rather he was talking about the use of the different time frames that we have in the market to analyze and trade the market such as the higher time frames and the lower time frames and the use of some indicators to compliment the time frames to project the true picture of the market under different market sessions. Read again and you will get the gist right.Time frames play some critical role when we compare them, they help us to see the market in a very clear way showing us the real direction of the market and where the resistance and the support of the market can be seen.

Page 1 of 284 123451151101 ... LastLast