The best trading system i have proven - Page 7
Page 7 of 301 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, I think all trading strategies are good and best when with the right hands, therefore the point is that when we have the skills and knowledge then I know that we will be able to make money consistently in the business. Thus we can make that trading strategy we are making use of the best in as much as we keep on improving.
    I dont think all strategies are good, because some are developed by traders who are no good in trading and just made the strategy to get back their lost money in trading.For finding profit we need to make analysis. That means we need to make a better trade. But if we want to make loss that time there is no need to make analysis.

those with the heiken aishi looks of indy system to run with the attach as working of the good analytical jobs of the qualification, gives with the least on risks as the customs of the laggard type of signal that trader might gains as entering with the briefs on strategy with the good confidence, to complete of pips with the returns by the chance on working of the manage as appealing one on points with the exit strategy with the analytics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    I dont think all strategies are good, because some are developed by traders who are no good in trading and just made the strategy to get back their lost money in trading.For finding profit we need to make analysis. That means we need to make a better trade. But if we want to make loss that time there is no need to make analysis.
    Absolutely correct, all strategies are not good, i have seen many of them that are bad, and i have to dump them for another better trading ways. Tradesr should know what tey want from the market after they learn it well, that is how a good traders could be born. And the learning of traders to do this has to work without no laziness, they have to give the training time its price.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Absolutely correct, all strategies are not good, i have seen many of them that are bad, and i have to dump them for another better trading ways. Tradesr should know what tey want from the market after they learn it well, that is how a good traders could be born. And the learning of traders to do this has to work without no laziness, they have to give the training time its price.
    But even a good strategy to be good trader should have controlled his emotions..So if a trader become emotional on forex then he will face only loss. Emotion create greed,laziness and lots of bad thing.So a trader should avoid his emotion to become successful on forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandniNight View Post
    But even a good strategy to be good trader should have controlled his emotions..So if a trader become emotional on forex then he will face only loss. Emotion create greed,laziness and lots of bad thing.So a trader should avoid his emotion to become successful on forex.
    Traders with emotion may never do well in their trading, they are such traders that will know something good but will be doing what is bad on their account. The more we do our trading, the better for us in the market, and that is what calls for traders to be trading with their full stable mindset and reasons, they should let emotion go away and focus on the skills of trading in the forex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Traders with emotion may never do well in their trading, they are such traders that will know something good but will be doing what is bad on their account. The more we do our trading, the better for us in the market, and that is what calls for traders to be trading with their full stable mindset and reasons, they should let emotion go away and focus on the skills of trading in the forex.
    [lang=ms]when we cant control our emotion, the result of trading is very bad and potencial to be loss is highest again. when emotion not stability better dont enter the market. try to avoid see the chart and trade after emotion under stable. it not easy but it very important to control emotion during trading[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    [lang=ms]when we cant control our emotion, the result of trading is very bad and potencial to be loss is highest again. when emotion not stability better dont enter the market. try to avoid see the chart and trade after emotion under stable. it not easy but it very important to control emotion during trading[/lang]
    Traders do not have any alternative than to lose when they can not control their emotion. Emotion is such the disadvantage that follows traders up and down, and the traders who can be committed to what they know will not let this affect them. No matter how good you are or how vast you had perfected your trading, you will still face the emotional challenges.

Every trader gets to have its own strategy working out for him and its a good thing to have a profitable trading strategy. For forex I have developed in a great way and creating a good strategy will benefit me more with this business. A good strategy is one which will give you the opportunity to make much more profits and its good as we can succeed in the long run.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Every trader gets to have its own strategy working out for him and its a good thing to have a profitable trading strategy. For forex I have developed in a great way and creating a good strategy will benefit me more with this business. A good strategy is one which will give you the opportunity to make much more profits and its good as we can succeed in the long run.
    To have your strategy is not the hard thing, you will only have to choose the right choice on this and develop yourself to make it in the market. You will learn to the full use of what the market is saying, and you will get yourself the best with the training you get when you are committed to do it and doing the good ones that can actually provide the money for you.

From my experience the trading system a trader will ever make use of and make money from which should be his best is the one which he has learned, the one that he has mastered and knows the rules and also keeps to them as well. A trading system is all possibly used the best when the rules and discipline is there.

Page 7 of 301 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast