The best trading system i have proven - Page 6
Page 6 of 301 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Banned
    There are so many trading strategy already, thus the only best one we would get to know how to make use of is the one that we have mastered and practiced with. Thus, we need to learn and understand the way the market works. There is is n trader who all of a sudden finds a strategy to be best, they all learned it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There are so many trading strategy already, thus the only best one we would get to know how to make use of is the one that we have mastered and practiced with. Thus, we need to learn and understand the way the market works. There is is n trader who all of a sudden finds a strategy to be best, they all learned it.
    [lang=id]the best trading system is the right thing when the traders really understand and know how to use it, but also it will not grant them to get success immediately, they need to keep stable the emotion and psychologies for all the time,then traders get the place in the market,[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]the best trading system is the right thing when the traders really understand and know how to use it, but also it will not grant them to get success immediately, they need to keep stable the emotion and psychologies for all the time,then traders get the place in the market,[/lang]
    traders can get the stable mentality on how they are doing their business and making their money with it too. this is not a hard thing for the ones that knows how the forex business is working and how they can help themselves on the analysis they make and how they are sure of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    Thus that is the reason why I say we will only get to know of it being a good trading strategy when we have learned it, thus making much practice with it. The market is a risky one but then, we are in charge of the way we trade, therefore I believe we would do more better when we master our trading system and it will only take time, thus it will be the best to us.

Banned
    Thus that is the reason why I say we will only get to know of it being a good trading strategy when we have learned it, thus making much practice with it. The market is a risky one but then, we are in charge of the way we trade, therefore I believe we would do more better when we master our trading system and it will only take time, thus it will be the best to us.
    it is better to be working with the good strategy which you know, and that is going to help traders, and traders have to know the risk in this forex business that risk will set the trader right when they have the good way to work with it, and the management will protect the trader.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is better to be working with the good strategy which you know, and that is going to help traders, and traders have to know the risk in this forex business that risk will set the trader right when they have the good way to work with it, and the management will protect the trader.
    Of course, what are we doing trading for? Is it not for money making through the strategy we are using to get the money? This is what i believe every trader should know and do to make the success out of the market, and they have to build the right means to achieve that in what they do in the market.

Banned
    There are so many trading systems we can make use of when it comes to trading, but then we should know that the one that will turn our to be the best is the one that we have learned and got to know how to make use of it, thus, to a trader who is yet to learn and understand the trading strategy, it will be hard for the trader.

Banned
    There are so many trading systems we can make use of when it comes to trading, but then we should know that the one that will turn our to be the best is the one that we have learned and got to know how to make use of it, thus, to a trader who is yet to learn and understand the trading strategy, it will be hard for the trader.
    yes, this is forex business there are many of the trading strategies and system we can make use of, it is our own to build that and make some thing out of it. traders with good strategies will know what to do after they have fully understood that strategy on their own.

Banned
    Of course, there are lots of the, in the market that you can make the best use of, and the best part to this is for you to learn and know the best thing that will be helping you to make your money successfully. You have to know what the business or even the trading system you want to be using is, and be sure to handle them well.

Banned
    Well, I think all trading strategies are good and best when with the right hands, therefore the point is that when we have the skills and knowledge then I know that we will be able to make money consistently in the business. Thus we can make that trading strategy we are making use of the best in as much as we keep on improving.

Page 6 of 301 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast