The best trading system i have proven - Page 5
Page 5 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, that is why traders have to be working in the way that will cater for their learning. When you do the same thing all the time, you will get used to that things and you will be consciously doing that thing better, because you are more aware about it, and a system will surely be formed rightly. But traders has to maintain good patient and discipline with it.
    We need to know our trading strategy and know how to make use of it so as to become successful in the business, there are so many traders who has not been able to make money from the business and that is because they lack the knowledge. There are so many trading system and we have to just be patient and should invest more time to the demo account before moving to real account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    We need to know our trading strategy and know how to make use of it so as to become successful in the business, there are so many traders who has not been able to make money from the business and that is because they lack the knowledge. There are so many trading system and we have to just be patient and should invest more time to the demo account before moving to real account.
    [lang=id]there are some factors that will lead traders to get the right places in the market and make it profitable and also there are some factors that lead them to face hard situations and got losing, all was caused by the traders itself with their preparation before enter the market to manage the risk,[/lang]

Thanks a lot for sharing the moving average indicator. As its best for scalping and I'm scalper I was looking for something like this and i just got in the right time and in the right moment and I love to scalp. Not only for me this indicator gonna help you to trade like a pro scalper and you will get to do more with your strategy and learn more about scalping. Hope you will love this indicator guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there are some factors that will lead traders to get the right places in the market and make it profitable and also there are some factors that lead them to face hard situations and got losing, all was caused by the traders itself with their preparation before enter the market to manage the risk,[/lang]
    The factor I think should be learning and understanding the way to make use of the trading strategy first before using it on the real account. In addition I think I should let us know that there are so many trading strategy and also we should know that most of them all do work but then because we have not given much time to it, we tend not to get the best trading result.

Quote Originally Posted by nirmolraz View Post
    Thanks a lot for sharing the moving average indicator. As its best for scalping and I'm scalper I was looking for something like this and i just got in the right time and in the right moment and I love to scalp. Not only for me this indicator gonna help you to trade like a pro scalper and you will get to do more with your strategy and learn more about scalping. Hope you will love this indicator guys.
    [lang=id]I think determine the right time and the right way to enter into the market is a long journey. Not instant. Because time was the one who would answer that question with the growth of our equity when trading. Good luck my brother.[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ini-medan-bung View Post
    [lang=id]I think determine the right time and the right way to enter into the market is a long journey. Not instant. Because time was the one who would answer that question with the growth of our equity when trading. Good luck my brother.[/lang]
    [lang=id]it will need a good patience and discipline, because sometimes to wait for right moments will need a good focus to keep watching the chart, and also maybe pay attention for the news too, and then if they can take the benefits from it with well, good earning will be theirs[/lang]

Banned
    There is something that I am sure about in forex trading. Experience is the best teacher when it comes to trading forex, therefore if we would want to make money from forex trading then we have to know that we have to get that done through being disciplined and learning, thus that would make us know how best to make use of our trading strategy in making money.

Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    Attachment 12749
    the good works with the analytics of market profile as monitoring of different session of trading hours helps to refer ones as trader might find the decision as working along with the indy above on earning with the plain drawing of heiken aishi to focus the choice of th with the chart on pointing entry spots with the trading.
    yes the system looks as giving with the chance on working with those to deliver good returns with the signals by the analytics as trader might adds of more with the confirmation on running the different choice of selection with the supports on different system to confines with the precise of option.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moccarist11 View Post
    yes the system looks as giving with the chance on working with those to deliver good returns with the signals by the analytics as trader might adds of more with the confirmation on running the different choice of selection with the supports on different system to confines with the precise of option.
    There are so many kinds of trading methods in forex but all can give us loss if we don't have proper discipline and patience in trading. Working with good planning and right understanding of forex would deliver the best trading output, trading signals would be more strong if we have nice confirmations in trading, they should be at least two or three on chart. \

Well the best trading systems are those which makes consistent money with less risks. Yes those are a good system and with them you can make plenty of money here and there. Making money wont be an easy thing to do with them but we must make good money with them.

Page 5 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast