The best trading system i have proven - Page 51
Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mata Elang View Post
    [lang=id]Which makes it the best strategy is from the trader himself because he who manage all the trading system from A to Z, so it's for himself and not for others, but if others who want to use the strategy it certainly would not get because different from the pattern She thought.[/lang]
    You are making a very good point that i like so much. I have being telling traders that there is no best trading strategy anywhere, they will be the one to make what they know the best through the way they are working things out. I am sure to make the best in the market, but this is not possible without good trading skills.

Quote Originally Posted by youcef View Post
    Well, there are so many trading strategies in forex business you just have to choose and learn the one which will be good for you to make use of and trade with. forex trading is a business which you can only make money from when you have learned it .
    Yes , and then I think any trading system in forex business are equipped with any indicators actually help traders know the condition of the market is going on, so when it was know then it's time traders find out when the right time for entry market

And however Money Management is very needed for traders when trader analysis slips despite having done the best trading system. As we know the movement of the forex market can be very fast and could have dropped our balance quickly, therefore we must be wise in Money managment , as we know that this is an important role in order to keep the safety of our investment in the forex business
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are making a very good point that i like so much. I have being telling traders that there is no best trading strategy anywhere, they will be the one to make what they know the best through the way they are working things out. I am sure to make the best in the market, but this is not possible without good trading skills.
    yes this is not possible without good trading skills ,success of any business depends upon the hard work , efforts and investment of the businessman, if the trader want to get success in the business he should work hard, he should learn about forex trading in demo account

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    yes this is not possible without good trading skills ,success of any business depends upon the hard work , efforts and investment of the businessman, if the trader want to get success in the business he should work hard, he should learn about forex trading in demo account
    It is better to know how to trade, this is through the learning of the trader, when traders learned very well, there is no way they will not experience the hard times to train themselves, and with time, things will be done successfully well. And when traders get the best systems, they will be using it to make their success.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is better to know how to trade, this is through the learning of the trader, when traders learned very well, there is no way they will not experience the hard times to train themselves, and with time, things will be done successfully well. And when traders get the best systems, they will be using it to make their success.
    If we don't know how to trade then we are wasting some hell of a time, we need to learn and understand how to trade so as we can make good amount of money. Trading is risky and the only trader who will get to know how to trade is the trader who has built a better trading understanding and skills , there are so many strategies the one well learned will make us the needed profits.

Banned
    this is nice strategy, and the concept is almost same with mine, i used stochastic also MA and combine time frames between m5 , H1 and H4, the concept is scalping and just enter the market when they have same direction, this way can maximize our earning and also always get the track in the market. and i follow the market sessions for london and new york , the movements are good and give us more chances to collects pips and if only we can analyze the market properly and discipline

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    If we don't know how to trade then we are wasting some hell of a time, we need to learn and understand how to trade so as we can make good amount of money. Trading is risky and the only trader who will get to know how to trade is the trader who has built a better trading understanding and skills , there are so many strategies the one well learned will make us the needed profits.
    In this risky market there is no other way for trading success we always focus on good learning to make strategy on that base we can able to get success our success is fully depend on our efforts and dedication that how efficiently we are learning and apply our trading well in other case we must will face losses .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    In this risky market there is no other way for trading success we always focus on good learning to make strategy on that base we can able to get success our success is fully depend on our efforts and dedication that how efficiently we are learning and apply our trading well in other case we must will face losses .
    Succeeding as a forex trader is so much important and one of the reason why we are mostly in the business success is the key to being a better trader, in forex trading to succeed we need to focus more on the learning aspect, Trading has it's own risk and the best trading system will be the one that we have fully learned and understand from the demo account.

Banned
    There is no other way than what you ave said, traders who have the correct understanding of the market are so qualified to be a good trader. But this will not be all, such trader will need the skills and sincere accuracy of trading to make sure what they do is done well, they need the practical plans of good work too.

Banned
    For sure, the success only comes when we are all ready and when we have proved to be qualified for it. Trading in forex market needs the learning, thus the best trading strategy any trader will ever have will depend on how serious they have been able to follow the market. There are so many trading strategies that can be used in the market, but before that we need to make sure that we have the rules of that trading strategy known.

Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast