The best trading system i have proven - Page 3
Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i do not believe in the false signals of the indicators too. indicators are not perfect, and traders can know that their signal can not be accurate and that does not mean the indicator will not getting its winning too. some indicator are powerful that almost give success always
    the main thing here that traders just need to understand for what they are choosing and using, if they know how to use them with well with all the function here, so they will understand with the indicator's characteristic during in the market and give us some data, traders just need to analyze it,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    i do not believe in the false signals of the indicators too. indicators are not perfect, and traders can know that their signal can not be accurate and that does not mean the indicator will not getting its winning too. some indicator are powerful that almost give success always
    Yeah success is always there in average if you have a good managerial skill along with your trading analysis and indicator's in your trading account. Trader's have to devise about once again that whey they are not getting good result from their indicator's, I am sure that lack of trading experience would be the main cause of it, because since 2 year's I am regularly using moving average indicator and its providing me good consistency in trading. Keep in mind that indicator's don't work alone you need couple of more good confirmations for best output.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    the main thing here that traders just need to understand for what they are choosing and using, if they know how to use them with well with all the function here, so they will understand with the indicator's characteristic during in the market and give us some data, traders just need to analyze it,
    Proper analysis is important to make a good use of our indicator's, but its very important to check that our indicator's are helpful or not because so many indicator's have bad trading functions and better to avoid them in trading and I don't think that a trader will get it very hard find good indicator's for him, they can be easily find on the mt4 and internet and trader can download them easily in their meta trader software, but discipline is the thing that should be strong in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Yes of course and for that they have to gain serious regular trading experience in forex market, Choosing and Using both these processes are very important for trader's because no single one of these two should be poor otherwise trader's can suffer from many problems. I think the process from our learning till earning should be very calculative and effective on chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes of course and for that they have to gain serious regular trading experience in forex market, Choosing and Using both these processes are very important for trader's because no single one of these two should be poor otherwise trader's can suffer from many problems. I think the process from our learning till earning should be very calculative and effective on chart.
    traders can not be working with the trading strategy which is poor, it is a mean for traders to be suffering for their entire trading career. traders can make the learning too, they can use that to discover many things of the business and begin to make their money too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    How good or successful a trading strategy is depends on the trader who make use of it. Therefore if we have learned and understand the business more we would be able to have that good trading result, in addition, money and risk management is so much important and crucial now matter what the strategy we are making use of.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    How good or successful a trading strategy is depends on the trader who make use of it. Therefore if we have learned and understand the business more we would be able to have that good trading result, in addition, money and risk management is so much important and crucial now matter what the strategy we are making use of.
    It the trader's own skill that matter's a lot in this business, you have sensed right sir trader's can only gain success from forex if they have an effective trading system in forex, a successful trading strategy would depend upon trader's approach and discipline. Money management, and risk management these are crucial in all kinds of trading strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    If you wish to locate market place tendency direction without the guide tendency wrinkles effort next next of course shifting normal is among the greatest tendency fans sign to suit your needs. Exchanging using multiple moment supports are great nevertheless make certain you possess a comman sense of the real market place tendency, our mean to say that individuals must have recommended with regards to the long term market place tendency, very first check your tendency inside daily graph or every week graph in support of next according to that will take selection inside reduce moment supports.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    It the trader's own skill that matter's a lot in this business, you have sensed right sir trader's can only gain success from forex if they have an effective trading system in forex, a successful trading strategy would depend upon trader's approach and discipline. Money management, and risk management these are crucial in all kinds of trading strategies.
    yes, i notice this in the trading of forex too, the traders skills is the one which will help traders to make their success in this forex business, when there is no skills for traders. they can be making the nonsense from the strategy they know, and that will be bad for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    yes, i notice this in the trading of forex too, the traders skills is the one which will help traders to make their success in this forex business, when there is no skills for traders. they can be making the nonsense from the strategy they know, and that will be bad for them.
    Yes buddy that will be bad for them they have to do trade with proper trading strategy and plans, they have to develop their selves with proper knowledge and trading skill and without any proper requirements of learning anybody can struggle in forex market to make money. Skill can be gained through the regular trading practice and daily checking of trading journals.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast