The best trading system i have proven - Page 2
Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    The best trading system i have proven

    After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    If you want to find market trend direction without any manual trend lines effort then then yes moving average is one of the best trend follower indicator for you. Trading with multi time frames are good but make sure that you have a good sense of the real market trend, my mean to say that we should have a good idea about the long term market trend, first check the trend in daily chart or weekly chart and only then according to that take decision in lower time frames.
    it is good to use some of the moving average trading strategy of the direction of the market. like the one you are saying are like the 200EMA and other which will provide the support and resistance for the trader. they are good for trading when you know how to do it.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is good to use some of the moving average trading strategy of the direction of the market. like the one you are saying are like the 200EMA and other which will provide the support and resistance for the trader. they are good for trading when you know how to do it.
    Yeah EMA200 is very famous in the world of this forex market, and I am also agree that trader can use 200 EMA to find out the market trend. But frankly speaking I don't use moving average indicator much on my charts. Because in sideways it give many false signals. I use trend line most of time on my charts, to know about support and resistance zones you can use horizontal lines manually on chart but if you don't know how to do that then yes you can follow indicator's.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yeah EMA200 is very famous in the world of this forex market, and I am also agree that trader can use 200 EMA to find out the market trend. But frankly speaking I don't use moving average indicator much on my charts. Because in sideways it give many false signals. I use trend line most of time on my charts, to know about support and resistance zones you can use horizontal lines manually on chart but if you don't know how to do that then yes you can follow indicator's.
    yes, it is famous among traders of forex business, and the line should not be taken with small look. the use of this strategy is for trading the breakout and that will be the trend for the time frame the trader choose for trading it. when looking for strong strategy, this 200ema will try.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yeah EMA200 is very famous in the world of this forex market, and I am also agree that trader can use 200 EMA to find out the market trend. But frankly speaking I don't use moving average indicator much on my charts. Because in sideways it give many false signals. I use trend line most of time on my charts, to know about support and resistance zones you can use horizontal lines manually on chart but if you don't know how to do that then yes you can follow indicator's.
    Many time I also got false signals from my trading system but it does not mean that its bad for trading, every kind of trading system have limitations and its our duty to accept them in trading , don't know mate why you are complaining about moving average because its a very good indicator. As you are saying two hundred moving average is famous and I am using regularly it since seven year's in forex.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i have read some topic where posters are arguing screen shot should be put. but i believe it is not necessary when the topic starter has carefully explained the way it is working and place the indicator software on the the thread too, this is what i believe traders need to do anything in it, the demo will help in earning this first.
    But in some cases they are required in the thread, but yeah you are right if indicator is there then we don't have to think much about it, we have to open a demo trading account and have to test it for few days. But I would request all threads creators to put the best information along with screenshots in their threads, because with the explanation of screenshots it become easy to learn about that topic material.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Many time I also got false signals from my trading system but it does not mean that its bad for trading, every kind of trading system have limitations and its our duty to accept them in trading , don't know mate why you are complaining about moving average because its a very good indicator. As you are saying two hundred moving average is famous and I am using regularly it since seven year's in forex.
    how about false signals, it was caused by indicators or the rules of trading system that should fixed first ? because there are some factors that lead the traders get the problems to use the trading system, well now, i do not follow others trading system, just use my simple trading system that is easier understood by me

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    how about false signals, it was caused by indicators or the rules of trading system that should fixed first ? because there are some factors that lead the traders get the problems to use the trading system, well now, i do not follow others trading system, just use my simple trading system that is easier understood by me
    That's true friend trading with simple trading system would be better for us, we get false signals when we don't able to use indicator's within a right approach on chart. I mostly get false signals in side ways market but there is no fault of moving average in it because its not designed for the sideways market. But in trending market moving average is still on top, it provide almost good signals in trending market and I love that wave.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    That's true friend trading with simple trading system would be better for us, we get false signals when we don't able to use indicator's within a right approach on chart. I mostly get false signals in side ways market but there is no fault of moving average in it because its not designed for the sideways market. But in trending market moving average is still on top, it provide almost good signals in trending market and I love that wave.
    [lang=id]well, this is a good understanding about indicators and you had much experiences about it, if only the traders understand about indicator's function with well just like you, so they will not say about false signals here,
    and here is our obligation as the traders need to complete this thing till we can overcome with the right action[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]well, this is a good understanding about indicators and you had much experiences about it, if only the traders understand about indicator's function with well just like you, so they will not say about false signals here,
    and here is our obligation as the traders need to complete this thing till we can overcome with the right action[/lang]
    i do not believe in the false signals of the indicators too. indicators are not perfect, and traders can know that their signal can not be accurate and that does not mean the indicator will not getting its winning too. some indicator are powerful that almost give success always

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    What I accept on this is the trading of multiple time frame as for the session trading, I am not that good at it and it could be stressful. I make use of more of the longer time frame since I have a job that I am doing as well, therefore trading thus has been working for me and I think we should stick to what ever that works for us.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •