The best trading system i have proven - Page 293
Page 293 of 301 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

The best trading system i have proven

After all the work and from my own experience i think this is by far the best trading system i have seen.The system that shows Forex traders how to monitor multiple time frame trading (e.g. Daily, 4 hour and hourly etc.) combined with multi currency strength, to create trades that potentially give you a very high rate of success. Using leading indicators such as the Moving Average, and projected support and resistance further topples the odds in the Forex trader’s favour. The concepts can be used for scalping, session trading (US, Asian or European session) or longer term swing trading. The use of volume information is key in order to give your scalping trades more precise entries and exits. The Indicators used are for new and advanced Forex traders.Since i want everbody to also benefit from it i decide to share it with the entire forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It's always a good one to have the right trading system that will give us the chance to make more of profitable trade from forex. With the right system there is high advantage of making success and we can truly have the option to make good money from this trade. Let's be productive in practicing good and learn to find out the right system that will give us a good chance towards making profits from this forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    There are no best trading strategy, but the one we have learned and have gotten to have maximum success with it. My knowledge and experience has gotten me understand the market and has made me know that demo can really be helpful. It has made me know that with the demo account comes higher possible means of earning. We can make money from the market but we need to participate more on demo trading and make evaluation consistently to make corrections.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    We can approve success if we have the best trade systems so we should get the knowledge on the different strategies and to worlk with picking the one strategy and learn it completely will helpful to trade better and earn the success surely by taking the benefits and get success safely through it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The best way to approving success is surely based on the pure experience as well as through the good understanding we can maintain the success so we must take the better working skills and lot practices size will give us surety to gain the better way for working rightly and we can make success more promisingly .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    The best way to approving success is surely based on the pure experience as well as through the good understanding we can maintain the success so we must take the better working skills and lot practices size will give us surety to gain the better way for working rightly and we can make success more promisingly .
    I know what you are trying to explain, we have to make sure that we gain experience, it will help us so much. I likewise know that this is never the best trading system, it might be working for the trader, but it is never my best. Even mere looking at it, i could deduce that it is not near best, it is just the situation where this traders have the opportunity to create a thread.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know what you are trying to explain, we have to make sure that we gain experience, it will help us so much. I likewise know that this is never the best trading system, it might be working for the trader, but it is never my best. Even mere looking at it, i could deduce that it is not near best, it is just the situation where this traders have the opportunity to create a thread.
    I guess that each of us has our own best trading system which no need to prove to other traders because that would create such disagreements like this. Pretty normal to see this happened because traders in the business are working for long time to find out how to trade and how to secure their trading from any possible risk from market. Traders who has more confidence and like to help others can easily share what they got although they could be ignored by others who has different methods. Trading in this market is not about who is right or better, it is about how we respect what others has and focus on our main strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My simple rule that is Tend rule, i only buy when the trend is up and sell when its down. Entry is supply and demand zone, stop loss 20 pips take profit 60pips. Analysis to determine the trend is H4, indicator ichimoko, moving average and i use fibonacci for retracement for price drawing it from Daily time frame, lastly my entry is in H1

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    In my opinion the trading depending on one trading indicator can be very good but when we choose more than one trading indicator this will be more easily and willing to help us in making the trading more effective for many reasons , that the market can not be done according to a certain rule , so it needed to be practiced on a very different types of indicators to follow .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    There are so many trading method , i see many traders and also see what they do in the trading . the best trading system that i like the most is the use of forex trading system . this is the best trading method. we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading system . the best strategy of forex is the use of small term strategy .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    My simple rule that is Tend rule, i only buy when the trend is up and sell when its down. Entry is supply and demand zone, stop loss 20 pips take profit 60pips. Analysis to determine the trend is H4, indicator ichimoko, moving average and i use fibonacci for retracement for price drawing it from Daily time frame, lastly my entry is in H1
    you are same like me you use reversal method to trade in this market and yes it is good because when the price has touched that levels supply and demand price will going back again and we can take advantages for that situation to make an entry because when it happen it is means new trend already come.

Not allowed!

Page 293 of 301 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 ... LastLast